What Great week Of Sports

plenzmd1

My liver wont like it, but starting last Saturday afternoon, just been great week of sports viewing.

Started with the Sabre game last Saturday afternoon at 4, then the LSU game that night,

Sunday the Bills blowout, then Piits-Indy and Cardinals -Eagles,then the Sunday nighter,

Monday night football with a great game(even better cause i had the money line :thumbsup:

Tuesday Sabre Game,peeked in on the baseball

Tonight game 7 baseball,

Thursday...Sabre game, Wizards opener and TNF,

Thank god a rest Friday, actually spend some time with my wife,

Saturday going to #3 Villanova at #13 Richmond, noon start

.Georgia Florida in the afternoon, Auburn Ole Miss at Night

Sabre game at Pittsburgh

Breeders Cup to bet on throughout the day

Sunday just relaxing and watching games at 1, then the big tilts at 4 and 8;30.

WOW!!!!!!!!

I really don't ever a week like this

Edited by plenzmd1

Wizards opener. Time for the truth to step it up w Beal out.

Typed Bullets to start, than corrected it :doh: .

Actually, that game is tonight, so even better to watch during the 18th pitching change.

Be interested to see how the heat look too.

Edited by plenzmd1

You forgot the lions falcons game kicked it off Sunday morning at 930

6:30 for us west coasters. I was up at 5:30 popping pain meds with coffee. How bizarre to watch football with coffee and it still pitch black outside.

NFL pretty much kicks off for us at 9:30am every Sunday. I can't imagine having to wait until 1:00pm.

Edited by Chef Jim

Game 7 of the World Series, with a man on third and two outs in the bottom of the ninth in a one run game wins the week!

Ain't that the truth! Imagine if he jacked it! That's gotta be the most dramatic moment ever in all of sports. Winner take all EITHER WAY. There is no other moment like it in all of sports... Hinged on a single pitch! Pitcher gets him out, Giants won! The hitter jacks it over the fence, The Royals win the whole thing. We are talking potential bottom of the 9th winner take all... Pitcher v hitter.

How many times has this moment happened before? Where both teams could win it ALL in a single instance! Incredible. I wanted the Royals, but kudos to the Giants!

I think people really miss the importance of that pitch. On top of it, he fouls it high, that's barely a miss... That's a fraction of an inch from connecting w/that ball squarely. IMO, people fail to grasp that.

A fraction of an inch from the Royals winning it all on a walk-off! Wow!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois