guarantee pats will win

nuklz2594

i am a long time suffering bills fan in maine. the pats will win. in fact i will wager the eagles will not score more than 10 points. it could even produce the first shut out in super bowl history. wouldn't the eagles make excuses about terrel owens?!! there i no way the team players let charlie weis and romeo crennel leave the pats on a losing note. they have too much respect for the two of them.

your thoughts?

i am a long time suffering bills fan in maine. the pats will win.  in fact i will wager the eagles will not score more than 10 points.  it could even produce the first shut out in super bowl history.  wouldn't the eagles make excuses about terrel owens?!!  there i no way the team players let charlie weis and romeo crennel leave the pats on a losing note.  they have too much respect for the two of them.

your thoughts?

224301[/snapback]

Give me the eagles and the over, everyone goes one way, only prudent bet is the opposite lol

i am a long time suffering bills fan in maine. the pats will win.  in fact i will wager the eagles will not score more than 10 points.  it could even produce the first shut out in super bowl history.  wouldn't the eagles make excuses about terrel owens?!!  there i no way the team players let charlie weis and romeo crennel leave the pats on a losing note.  they have too much respect for the two of them.

your thoughts?

224301[/snapback]

How much are you willing to wager that the Eagles will not score 10 points? I will definately take some of that action!

"I love when someone says guarantee."

- a quote from my bookie