The Chupacabra

Deranged Rhino

16 members have voted

1. 1. Chupacabra, real or myth?

• Real
    • Myth
    • You're an idiot
    • Mr. Ags should stay

lol. Probably doesn't own a home either.

No ****. I almost had to be tied down to the couch the day I had back surgery to keep me from pulling weeds in the yard. As it was I was doing laundry less than 6 hours after the procedure. I felt like a lazy bastard on the couch recovering while my wife stacked wood in the garage. Even though she was having fun doing it.

No ****. I almost had to be tied down to the couch the day I had back surgery to keep me from pulling weeds in the yard. As it was I was doing laundry less than 6 hours after the procedure. I felt like a lazy bastard on the couch recovering while my wife stacked wood in the garage. Even though she was having fun doing it.

dont get me wrong. I enjoy sitting on the couch doing nothing more than anyone else. I still hate pulling weeds and doing other yard work. Im usually pretty guilty of both oft houses looking like crap and the wife nagging to clean them up. I still hold out until I get yelled at to do something about it.

dont get me wrong. I enjoy sitting on the couch doing nothing more than anyone else. I still hate pulling weeds and doing other yard work. Im usually pretty guilty of both oft houses looking like crap and the wife nagging to clean them up. I still hold out until I get yelled at to do something about it.

I can't stand it. I see one weed pop up I pull it. I bought a chainsaw and added 30% usable space to our backyard. Our trash guy probably can't understand how I can fill our yard waste bin almost every week. I can't stand disorganization. I guess that comes from all the years in the kitchen where cleanliness and organization are a must.

I can't stand it. I see one weed pop up I pull it. I bought a chainsaw and added 30% usable space to our backyard. Our trash guy probably can't understand how I can fill our yard waste bin almost every week. I can't stand disorganization. I guess that comes from all the years in the kitchen where cleanliness and organization are a must.

i hate disorganization just like you. I just love the couch and movies just as much. Lol. So I'm going with what makes me more happy most of the time.