anyone heard of this hotel scam?

BillsFan-4-Ever

Or you can just say: "I will hang-up and then call the front desk back."

Anyway, who the hell uses a hotel phone anymore? Is it even necessary... I suppose for calling the front desk. ;-)

Front desk sometimes calls me a few minutes after getting to my room to make sure it's to my liking. And housekeeping has called me to make sure I don't want housekeeping that day, after I've told the front desk do not disturb me because I'm sleeping during the day and I won't need housekeeping at all, and I have the Don Not Disturb on the door.

Or you can just say: "I will hang-up and then call the front desk back."

Anyway, who the hell uses a hotel phone anymore? Is it even necessary... I suppose for calling the front desk. ;-)

I use the front desk for wake up calls 100% of the time that I sleep at a hotel. I never trust that I'm setting the clock properly.

I use the front desk for wake up calls 100% of the time that I sleep at a hotel. I never trust that I'm setting the clock properly.

I never trust the hotel clock, or the wake up call, to be truthful. Had too many blown wake up calls. I will request one, if it is vital, though. My cell phone serves as my alarm whether I'm home or on the road. So in a hotel, same thing.

I do too. I still never trust i am setting the phone alarm correct either, so i do a wakeup call, then set my phone for 3 minutes after that. Phone always works, i just never trust it for some reason.

And, I use the hotel phone for conference calls if they have a speaker phone...usually sounds better than Iphone for some reason when i am leading the call.