anyone heard of this hotel scam?

BillsFan-4-Ever

got a phone call in my hotel room at 4AM saying that their computer system failed

they wanted to know my length of stay home address and credit card number.

I said no way I'll come down to the front desk and he said if I did I would have to wait an hour,

offered me 30% room discount . After his 3rd request for the # I said I'm not going to give you my !@#$ing credit card at 4 AM on the phone.

I went down to the desk and they said they had no problem and that I was the second person to make the same complaint.

the hotel is trying to figure out how they were able to bypass the front desk

Never heard of this one.

I've heard of this one that is currently happening to me. Well it's not a scam. But it's bugging the hell out of me.

I stayed in a resort in vegas 2 months ago.

Everyday someone from their resort calls me. One time I picked up and they were offering a timeshare product. I said, "thanks but no thanks" they still call every freaking day. really. every freaking day.

This bugs me since i always pick up my phone. Not worried about a collector or anything like that like some. This is the only call I get every day that I "block" by hiting the mute on my phone.

Ps. Last week I answered by accident. When I realized who it was, I replied, "Today I'm not in the mood". The lady said, "ok, sir have a niced day" So they are not aholes, so it makes me feel bad to be an ahole to them.

what should i do?

last piece. At the resort they offered me $75 card to listen to the bs promotion. i rejected. it then turned to 175 or 150 gift card to listen to the timeshare presentation. i rejected that too. so why bug me? i didnt take your free money. leave me alone.

Never heard of this one.

I've heard of this one that is currently happening to me. Well it's not a scam. But it's bugging the hell out of me.

I stayed in a resort in vegas 2 months ago.

Everyday someone from their resort calls me. One time I picked up and they were offering a timeshare product. I said, "thanks but no thanks" they still call every freaking day. really. every freaking day.

This bugs me since i always pick up my phone. Not worried about a collector or anything like that like some. This is the only call I get every day that I "block" by hiting the mute on my phone.

Ps. Last week I answered by accident. When I realized who it was, I replied, "Today I'm not in the mood". The lady said, "ok, sir have a niced day" So they are not aholes, so it makes me feel bad to be an ahole to them.

what should i do?

last piece. At the resort they offered me $75 card to listen to the bs promotion. i rejected. it then turned to 175 or 150 gift card to listen to the timeshare presentation. i rejected that too. so why bug me? i didnt take your free money. leave me alone.

Tell them to take you off the list. Worked for me.

I got a phone call today from An Olean number. Asking for donations for the Buffalo Police Department. I said sure, send me something in the mail and I'll gladly send some money in. They quickly said... Ok, Thank you, have a nice day. And hung up.