"All About that Bass" Very good cover.

BringBackFergy

Amen and amen.

I'm going to add to what I said, though.

I don't like a lot songs and artists using body image as a their marketing tool. From Beyonce to Adele to Fergie - they all want to tell everyone be happy about their body because they are normal. Meghan Trainor is actually quite tiny, I'd bet a size 7 at most. Of course, that's much smaller then most American girls her age but by no means is she healthy appearing.

It's ironic, that a girl considered small by the average comparison sings about being a proud of her "little more booty." She is 20 years old, for those who do not know. But, I much prefer her to Iggy Azelea who makes Lady Gaga look femine and Courtney Love look sophisticated. By the way, some say Azelea got butt implants.

meghan-trainor-iheartradio-music-festival-01.jpg

I hate that one. Ain't nobody like nothing a little more to hold at night. We like them skinny bitches. This just let's fatties feel better being fatties

Seriously. My gf told me she read an article where someone who was skinny said this song made her feel self-conscious because "Boys like a little more booty to hold at night"

Yeah, gonna have to disagree there

But this cover is very good btw

Seriously. My gf told me she read an article where someone who was skinny said this song made her feel self-conscious because "Boys like a little more booty to hold at night"

Yeah, gonna have to disagree there

But this cover is very good btw

I was single for a while back in the Spring and had a tremendous amount of luck cashing in on girls that guys thought were too skinny and using that to my advantage.

Ya know, you used to say "its ok, i like a little bit of meat on the bones and your curves" then they get a little sad thinking they're fat. Now, they take it as a compliment. So, you tell them "wow, it's nice to have such a small tight body, you don't need all those curves to make you sexy."

Of course, being a woman and even meaning what you say they won't believe you.