YoloinOhio

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ESPN Stats & Info@ESPNStatsInfo 11m11 minutes ago

Geno Smith: 1st QB to finish game with 2 or fewer completions and 3 or more INT since Rex Grossman in 2006

So in other words.... Jets to the SB!

--- Geno Smith Experiment : 66.2 QB rating, 55.9 completion %, 37 turnovers in 24 starts. 9-15 record

Edited by YoloinOhio

vick at least looked better running the ball, but at this point, what good does it do them? Crazy situation up there.

It didn't look like the Bills were ready for Vick to be under center. Contain broke down often. I think the Jets were the first team to break 100 yards rushing against the Bills and Vick lead the way with about 70.

It didn't look like the Bills were ready for Vick to be under center. Contain broke down often. I think the Jets were the first team to break 100 yards rushing against the Bills and Vick lead the way with about 70.

i heard a few players say it was a big change because he is left handed and a different style, but adjustments made at the half.

i heard a few players say it was a big change because he is left handed and a different style, but adjustments made at the half.

It was clear right away that we made adjustments... contain improved (though not perfect), and the Jets didn't score again until late in the 4th quarter. :)