I hope the Eagles get squashed

1billsfan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sick of hearing about TO, Freddie's mouth, their fans who think the Pats haven't played anybody as good as the Eagles. That team and their fans are sooooooooooooooo annoying. I hope it's the Pats in a blowout.

223954[/snapback]

Agreed. Pats fans are annoying and bandwagoners by nature, but Eagles fans are actual criminals. Go check out a game in Philly someday, and you'll see what I mean.

Again, how can any Bills fan root for the Pats?

Say what you want about Eagles fans, they are suffering like Bills fans, they are passionate about their team, and BOTH of our stadiums have courts setup in the stadiums...and since the Linc was built and replaced the Vet, it has cut down on the amount of "animals" that attend the games there.

And believe you me, I know all about bad Eagles fans, Ive been to 14 games at the old Vet and one at the Linc.

They have every right to crow. Have you seen what their team has done in recent history?

223967[/snapback]

Yeah, but do they have to do it here? It's like they're a bunch of roaming nomads or something. Philly fans may be destructive in their own stadium, but I don't remember seeing any of them trolling around here when we played 'em last year.

CW

Say what you want about Eagles fans, they are suffering like Bills fans, they are passionate about their team,  and BOTH of our stadiums have courts setup in the stadiums...and since the Linc was built and replaced the Vet, it has cut down on the amount of "animals" that attend the games there.

223969[/snapback]

Thisw is my tack this year. I'm hoping that rooting for another longsuffering fan to be happy will in some strange way make me happy.

I'm just trying something different, because 30 years is long enough to wait.

F-ck the Patriots.

223978[/snapback]

Amen.

One of the great mysteries of life is how any Bills fan could possibly root for the Paytoilets.

Amen.

One of the great mysteries of life is how any Bills fan could possibly root for the Paytoilets.

223986[/snapback]

well, the only time i would root for the patsies is if we needed them to win for our playoff hopes or if they were playing a dominant dolfelons team or jests team. to kinda quote from ace ventura : "(Tom Brady) should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell"

I hope T.O. on the broken torches them for three touchdowns and McNabb and westbrook take over in a 73-0 rout

Again, how can any Bills fan root for the Pats? 

Say what you want about Eagles fans, they are suffering like Bills fans, they are passionate about their team,  and BOTH of our stadiums have courts setup in the stadiums...and since the Linc was built and replaced the Vet, it has cut down on the amount of "animals" that attend the games there.

And believe you me, I know all about bad Eagles fans, Ive been to 14 games at the old Vet and one at the Linc.

223969[/snapback]

I think a lot of your Patriot bashing is just plain envy. The only thing annoying to me about the Pats is that they make our team look silly. They play the game the way it was meant to be played. I can appreciate what they are doing as a team and only can wish that the Bills could someday win the Superbowl like they've done. That being said, I can still remember when we were going to the playoffs and getting props and well wishes from opposing afc east fans. It's called having a little class, unlike Philly fans who are devoid of any.

Exactly, I hate the Pats just as much as anybody, but I could never bring myself to cheer for the NFC..

223994[/snapback]

In the early 90's, Giants fans would tell me for SB's 26-28 "Im rooting for the NFC" and that used to drive me NUTS, how could you root for a team you DESPISE like the Redskins or the Cowboys, because of a conference? WTF is that all about?

Which is why I can NEVER root for a conference, I just root for the team I want to see win more.

I think a lot of your Patriot bashing is just plain envy. The only thing annoying to me about the Pats is that they make our team look silly. They play the game the way it was meant to be played. I can appreciate what they are doing as a team and only can wish that the Bills could someday win the Superbowl like they've done. That being said, I can still remember when we were going to the playoffs and getting props and well wishes from opposing afc east fans. It's called having a little class, unlike Philly fans who are devoid of any.

224001[/snapback]

Really? I don't remember ANY props or class from Philly fans in my High School and college as I suffered through those miserable, choke-filled SB performances.

224001[/snapback]

Where exactly in my 1st post did I BASH the Pats? I just dont like them...do i respect their accomplishments? Sure, but dont expect me to bend over for them....I hate them, but man they are an amazing team.