I saw both of these in my spam folder, so they must be legit

From Anna & Raman Sule

However is not mandatory nor will we in any manner compel you to honor against your will. We are in a state of dilemma & have decided to contact you through your E-mail; I am Anna & Raman Sule the Daughter of Late Dr. Sule Kamara who was the former Director of Financed Sierra-Leone diamond and mining corporation. With the best & well wishes, we therefore decide to engage you in this proposal. It is sad to say that our late father passed away mysteriously on Friday

5th rebury 2003 during some illness suspected to have been masterminded by his uncle, who travelled with him at that time. God knows the truth, before the death of our late father on February 5th 2004 he let us know about sum of Eighteen million four hundred thousand United State Dollars. (USD$18.4, million) deposited in one of the leading bank here .The money deposited in my name and necessary legal deposit certificate documents regarding this money in the BANK is now with us .We really doesn’t know what to do

The death of our late father actually brought sorrow to our life. After everything we decided to live the country because of the present government gets to know about this money we are finished. I & my brother are now in Ivory Coast as refugee we are in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in these regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded to see that these money transfer into your bank account as our late father foreign business partner and trustee.

We also deserve to get out of this country for a better life and continue our education over there since we are no more interested over this place any more. Please, consider this and get back to us with your full details

Full Name

Home Address

Cell phone number

Private email

Company Name

Our sincere regards,

Waiting to hear from you urgent,

Anna &Raman Sule

DIRECTIVE TO REMIT WITHHELD FUND

Union Bank of Nigeria

HEAD OFFICE STALLION PLAZA

36, Marina Lagos.

Foreign operation office

Ogundipe Gbolahan David

E-mail: unb.bank@aol.com

Sequel to the directive from the Federal Ministry of Finance to pay your inheritance/contract/lottery sum of $750,000 USD. An ATM Card Number: 5120 8156 1062 5647 worth USD$750,000 has been accredited by the Union bank of Nigeria as part payment of your withheld transfer authorized by the Ministry of Finance.

In view of the payment authorization issued by the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) in your favour, we request you provide us with the following information for verification and immediate release of your ATM card.

1.Full Name:

2.Phone number:

3.Delivery Address (not postal address):

4.Age:

5.Gender:

6.Occupation:

We undertake that delivery of your ATM card under this notice will be honoured upon completion of the verification/authentication process. Bear in mind that you will pay the courier service/insurance ($140) charge being the amount needed to courier your ATM card to your address as we are not authorized to make deductions from your funds. This is the case only when you cannot come to our above office address to pick your ATM card in person.

You are receiving this message as a result of the directive from the Federal Ministry of Finance instructing the Union Bank of Nigeria to release your withheld payment. You will receive your ATM card within 72hrs of receipt of the courier service charge of $140 needed to courier your ATM card to your address. Please note that you have a 7days period to comply with this request, after which non-compliance will attract declaration of your ATM card as unclaimed and funds reverted to the government treasury.

Please help us to serve you better.

Yours Faithfully,

Ogundipe Gbolahan David

FOREIGN OPERATIONS

From Anna & Raman Sule

However is not mandatory nor will we in any manner compel you to honor against your will. We are in a state of dilemma & have decided to contact you through your E-mail; I am Anna & Raman Sule the Daughter of Late Dr. Sule Kamara who was the former Director of Financed Sierra-Leone diamond and mining corporation. With the best & well wishes, we therefore decide to engage you in this proposal. It is sad to say that our late father passed away mysteriously on Friday

5th rebury 2003 during some illness suspected to have been masterminded by his uncle, who travelled with him at that time. God knows the truth, before the death of our late father on February 5th 2004 he let us know about sum of Eighteen million four hundred thousand United State Dollars. (USD$18.4, million) deposited in one of the leading bank here .The money deposited in my name and necessary legal deposit certificate documents regarding this money in the BANK is now with us .We really doesn't know what to do

The death of our late father actually brought sorrow to our life. After everything we decided to live the country because of the present government gets to know about this money we are finished. I & my brother are now in Ivory Coast as refugee we are in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in these regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded to see that these money transfer into your bank account as our late father foreign business partner and trustee.

We also deserve to get out of this country for a better life and continue our education over there since we are no more interested over this place any more. Please, consider this and get back to us with your full details

Full Name

Home Address

Cell phone number

Private email

Company Name

Our sincere regards,

Waiting to hear from you urgent,

Anna &Raman Sule

Union Bank of Nigeria

HEAD OFFICE STALLION PLAZA

36, Marina Lagos.

Foreign operation office

Ogundipe Gbolahan David

E-mail: unb.bank@aol.com

Sequel to the directive from the Federal Ministry of Finance to pay your inheritance/contract/lottery sum of $750,000 USD. An ATM Card Number: 5120 8156 1062 5647 worth USD$750,000 has been accredited by the Union bank of Nigeria as part payment of your withheld transfer authorized by the Ministry of Finance.

In view of the payment authorization issued by the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) in your favour, we request you provide us with the following information for verification and immediate release of your ATM card.

1.Full Name:

2.Phone number:

3.Delivery Address (not postal address):

4.Age:

5.Gender:

6.Occupation:

We undertake that delivery of your ATM card under this notice will be honoured upon completion of the verification/authentication process. Bear in mind that you will pay the courier service/insurance ($140) charge being the amount needed to courier your ATM card to your address as we are not authorized to make deductions from your funds. This is the case only when you cannot come to our above office address to pick your ATM card in person.

You are receiving this message as a result of the directive from the Federal Ministry of Finance instructing the Union Bank of Nigeria to release your withheld payment. You will receive your ATM card within 72hrs of receipt of the courier service charge of $140 needed to courier your ATM card to your address. Please note that you have a 7days period to comply with this request, after which non-compliance will attract declaration of your ATM card as unclaimed and funds reverted to the government treasury.

Please help us to serve you better.

Yours Faithfully,

Ogundipe Gbolahan David

FOREIGN OPERATIONS

Reply, and tell them you'll be there to pick up the ATM card in person in five days.

In the 7th line down it says the old fella was reburied FIVE times...they must have wanted to test for poison after he was buried the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th time. This sounds a little like "The Lion King" (Uncle killed their father)....This has the makings of a Lifetime Movie.

weirdest thing, they sent your check to me, but fear not, we are friends so I will get it to you, just need your bank account, routing number, last 4 of ssn and your mothers maiden name and i will gladly get you your share.

Ok so I sent them everything, when do i get my check?