Attack on Canadian Parliament

How will anti gun people feel on this one since Canada is anti gun and very strict?

They still border the US. I had a friend move to England and he packed all his guns in a container when shipped for moving... They never found out. He moved back a bunch of years later... All his guns came right back to the US. Sure it was the 1990's... But still

I'm ok everyone. I found an igloo I can hide in.

Believe me, you were the least of my concerns. I was thinking more like: "I hope somebody is guarding the Molson brewery and Tim Horton's HQ." :-P

But... I am glad you are safe meazza! Really, stay safe. :-)

Yes and hockey is so important.

Here's to the Canadians stamping out the scourge that did this today. We are with you Canada.

You're GD right. Anyone who thinks we should turn a blind eye to this should spend a day with these soldiers' families and see if they feel the same.

it means they lock down the box of Dunkin Donuts and turn the office TVs to the Al Jazira channel.

I'm actually serious and curious and can't find out right now.

I've seen HQ for a couple of the places. Doesn't seem like it could get tighter then it is.

my (cough) sarcasm (cough)

Also, I see that gatorman is on the board right now. Ever wonder why he doesn't make comments on terrorist topics like this?

Why you silly woman!!!!

If gator commented in a case like this, it would HAVE to be in favor of the fight against terrorists.... To comment otherwise, in support of Obummer, would be like admitting all those nights of holding his photo above his bed.... with one hand....