Finally! A site for my kind of people..

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

I put in ALL my beliefs into a COUPLE of quizzes DESIGNED to tell you exactly WHERE you are politically, AND the quizzes SAID I was a MODERATE POPULIST, not a LIBERAL, whether Populist or Economic Elitist.

Populist definition: Individuals who share with conservatives a concern for traditional values, but, like liberals, favor an active role for government in providing economic security.

FINALLY I have found a site that adequately expresses my thoughts, and can be a guiding force for change. I am SO glad that this was started, because I had never heard of this movement. GREAT stuff!! Check it out!!

Progressive Living

Humanism and world religion... living one's life ethically... proper control of greedy corporations... civic responsibility... true justice... WONDERFUL! So much so that I had to create a new topic.

NOTE: Ralph Nader is too liberal for me... a much better voice is needed. You should check out the chart... I was very suprised to find Abraham Lincoln where he was.

Where was the quiz?

Never mind....it only took about four seconds to find the first "Bush administration" reference. And of course, the very first thing under the Bush section was "ENRON"....good grief. I'm sure that I just missed the in depth rebuke of Terry McAuliffe's $18MM swindle of Global Crossing shareholders in the discussion on socially responsible leaders. :rolleyes: