Titans trading Akeem Ayers to Pats - Genius move, Brilliant, Belicheck

boyst

Story here

Kevin Ayers @Kevin_Ayers Follow

So my brother is a patriot now

The 25-year-old underwent two separate knee operations in the offseason -- the knee injuries contributed to his struggles last season. There was a thought that Ayers would fit better in new defensive coordinator Ray Horton's 3-4 scheme; however, it never happened. Ayers has mostly been a healthy scratch and has played just 10 snaps in 2014.
Edited by jboyst62

mayo hurt them against us (gave up 22 once he went out) and jets (gave up 25)

sure but in the grand scheme of the Pats, Mayo's loss as a leader, play caller and very good player hurts them a lot in a full season. It should come out in the wash as they say.

god the Patriots* are lucky they don't have a tough division

The AFC least gives them 4-5 wins every year right off the bat and nobody else in the division is even close by the end

I don't know about that. The bills are 4-3 and the dolphins are 3-3 (with a last second loss to green bay). I think the AFC east is actually a bit underrated right now.

I don't know about that. The bills are 4-3 and the dolphins are 3-3 (with a last second loss to green bay). I think the AFC east is actually a bit underrated right now.

I hope so. I am just sick of seeing New England* easily cruise through the division, get a playoff bye, and be 2 games from ruining my Super Bowl Sunday every year!