nice nfl.com story on Watkins

You probably missed this: http://forums.twobil...60#entry3307316

Didn't miss it at all, actually. Rightly or wrongly, I thought this new story was big enough to merit its own thread rather than burying it on p. 15 of a thread that is all over the map. Just my opinion. I often completely skip the threads that are that long; too much work and too little time.

Didn't miss it at all, actually. Rightly or wrongly, I thought this new story was big enough to merit its own thread rather than burying it on p. 15 of a thread that is all over the map. Just my opinion. I often completely skip the threads that are that long; too much work and too little time.

Good point.

What true freshman tells his coach what play to run.

What true freshman's coach listens to him.

depends who it is. Maurice Clarett told Tressel all the time which plays to run. Tress usually ignored him. One time he finally listened in the last game of the year, down 9-7 with undefeated season and NC hopes on the line. The play won the game to qualify them for the NC. Edited by YoloinOhio

You are always the first one to point out when someone starts a thread involving a topic that may have already been discussed somewhere in another thread. For that I commend you. Keep up the good work!

:nana: I was so concerned that I didn't meet your approval. Now I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz