Announcers for Bills/Jets game

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you sync up the tv with the radio broadcast?

i have direct. And Sirius radio. If I am using the radio versus internet feed pause dvr for about 12 seconds. If I am using the Internet feed which I do most of time now I pause the dvr at about moment kicker is kicking it off. I keep,it paused until I hear the sound of the kick or murph says it's off. I than use dvr pause or fwd to sync it and usually withing a play or two I have lip sync of the ref to the video. Just don't follow anything on Internet or talk to friends you will be almost 45 seconds or so behind. Once synced I am usually good for entire game

does radio and tv take commercial breaks at same time and for same duration?

sort of yes. Sometimes the radio comes back and has to wait for TV side. The NFL does a great job in most cases of making sure that radio feeds and tv feeds catch all the action

i have direct. And Sirius radio. If I am using the radio versus internet feed pause dvr for about 12 seconds. If I am using the Internet feed which I do most of time now I pause the dvr at about moment kicker is kicking it off. I keep,it paused until I hear the sound of the kick or murph says it's off. I than use dvr pause or fwd to sync it and usually withing a play or two I have lip sync of the ref to the video. Just don't follow anything on Internet or talk to friends you will be almost 45 seconds or so behind. Once synced I am usually good for entire game

sort of yes. Sometimes the radio comes back and has to wait for TV side. The NFL does a great job in most cases of making sure that radio feeds and tv feeds catch all the action

It would be great if Sunday Ticket had an option for choosing audio from a team's radio broadcast.

Did anyone else notice that the announcers for the game were talking about the Jests the whole game long? This year, particularly, the play-by play calling has been sub par at best. Think I may start listening to Murph's call during the game and turn down the TV.

There was a lot of discussion about how 'they' couldn't believe the Bills failed to capitalize on the gifts they were handed. Not necessarily positive about the Bills, but they droned on about it.

Murph and Kelso did as well. Probably deservedly so I suppose. Wouldn't have minded seeing them get so far ahead that EJ could have come in for some mop-up reps.

Murph and Kelso did as well. Probably deservedly so I suppose. Wouldn't have minded seeing them get so far ahead that EJ could have come in for some mop-up reps.

It was accurate for sure and well deserved. I was hoping for EJ too. For the record, this is clearly Orton's team but I still have hope for EJ 'someday.'