Sean Payton vs. NOLA media

YoloinOhio

@jasonrmcintyre: Sean Payton, following another Saints meltdown, loses his cool with the media (:45 in). This will be everywhere http://t.co/E2cw2ShKqu

I don't think he is wrong tho...it makes sense, he has Drew freaking Brees after all playing QB, I think most coaches would take their chances putting the ball in his hands versus running the ball 3 times...

I don't blame him for getting annoyed during a ridiculous post game press conference as they all are and getting second guessed by ppl who never played or coached the game but there is no reason to tell someone to be quiet like that

He's right though, too much time left to sit on the clock

I don't blame him for getting annoyed during a ridiculous post game press conference as they all are and getting second guessed by ppl who never played or coached the game but there is no reason to tell someone to be quiet like that

He's right though, too much time left to sit on the clock

I mean, people who never played or coached the game are often right to criticize coaches who are largely way too conservative. This was obviously not that. Like someone said they have Drew freaking Brees. I wonder if the idiot caveman reporter would've hated NE lining up in empty backfield on their own 7 last week protecting an 8pt lead (maybe the Lions actually had their best pass-rushers on the field).

Edited by BuffOrange