Gee Thanks But No Thanks Bears: CHI Locker Room Getting Ugly

Kyle Long rips Chicago fans:

Long: "Especially when there's not a lot of noise being made on 3rd down." #BearsLockerRoomTurmoil

Hey Kyle... What do you expect when people are spending 400 bucks a ticket, not exactly your "lunch pail" type of crowd. I would be pissed too!

Thanks Bears for helping the Bills out a little! NOT! I guess we had to do it ourselves.

Brandon Marshall yelling and screaming. Where is "leader" Jay "Va Jay Jay" Cutler to settle them all down. Out smoking a ciggy? This would NEVER happen in Aaron Rodgers' locker room!

I like to think the Bills started this trend of the Bears losing @ home, couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of sellouts, BUT get the memo Bears: BEAT THE FELONS ON YOUR OWN TURF!

Read all the gory details here:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/19/third-home-loss-sparks-turmoil-in-bears-locker-room/

All i care about is chicago shows up and beats Brady.

THIS^^ Would have be nice for them to beat The Felons... Oh well.

Like one comment: The rare Pats* HOME trap game.

Hope The Evil Hoodie Douche is sleeping @ the wheel... NOT!

kyle long? Be still my beating heart.

Our fans are really loud on 3rd down, Kyle!!!

LoL... I would have actually liked to hear it quieter on the Sammy game winner... BUT that's understandable given situation, tension, etc... A little less of a buzz/hum would have been great. Truly awesom would have been hearing a pin drop, Orton's cadence and then BOOM the explosion after the Sammy game winner!

See CHI, BFLO=True Lunch Pail Crowd... No PSL's and hundred dollar tickets needed!

How far the CHI fans have fallen! :-/

The Bears run D is atrocious. The whole D for that matter. Now Fuller is hurt.

They have no chance vs New England. They'll have to score 40. Might not be enough.

pats got mauled by jets offense, something tells me bears wont have a problem scoring

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I dunno, I'd love to have Brandon Marshall on this team. He's emotional but you can tell he bleeds for his team. I remember a game last year where he was practically playing on one leg and he still hauled in two TDs.

He'd be a great veteran to have on this team to work opposite Watkins.