Vikings at Bills Postgame

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minnesota Vikings report card: Incomplete effort against Bills

FOX Sports North's Brian Hall hands out grades after Minnesota's 17-16 loss to Buffalo.

proxy.jpg?t=HBiIAWh0dHA6Ly93d3cuZm94c3BvcnRzLmNvbS9jb250ZW50L2RhbS9mc2RpZ2l0YWwvUlNOL05vcnRoLzIwMTQvMTAvMTkvVmlraW5ncy1hdC1CaWxscy9QSS1ORkwtV2lsbGlhbXMtQnJpZGdld2F0ZXItVGVkZHktc2Fja2VkLTEwMTkxNC5qcGcUwAcUnAQAFgASAA&s=jnhIQHo2cXW-EpMk9pvQWq7p4AxqfsgdcI-aMG4sHk8

Sammy Watkins dominant in win over Vikings

After a quiet week against New England, Watkins put up a stat line worthy of the No. 1 wide receiver he was drafted to be.

Jackson hopes to return soon; Spiller to have surgery

A day after Buffalo lost both of their top running backs, Fred Jackson provided some clarity on his situation and that of his teammate C.J. Spiller.

Bills running back Fred Jackson was carted off the field Sunday with a groin injury, but after his MRI results came back Sunday night he’s hoping to be back on the field sooner than expected. Meanwhile fellow back C.J. Spiller is going to undergo surgery for his injury according to Jackson. Making his weekly appearance on Bills flagship station WGR Sportsradio 550 Monday morning, Jackson shed some light on his situation moving forward.

@buffalobills

T Cordy Glenn on #Bills OL play: "We can't keep making the same mistakes. We have to take more pride in what we do"

@marcelldareus on #Bills final drive: "We were on the edge of our seats just like the fans. It was big time."

B0ZguRUIYAISVlP.jpg

@EWood70: "Its tough to lose two guys who mean as much as much to us as those two" @Fred22Jackson @CJSPILLER

B0Zhi89IMAI0som.jpg

@BrandonSpikes51: "It's a team thing. We have our brothers' backs"

@BrandonSpikes51: "I know the #Jets are licking their chops right now" #PoWwWwW

B0ZiSJiIAAE9HS3.jpg

@Boobie24Dixon: "I feel like I've been waiting for this my whole life. I feel like I'm a workhorse" #ItsBoobieD

For those wondering: @Boobie24Dixon's nickname "Boobie" is a reference to film "Friday Night Lights." #WannaWin #PutBoobieIn #WatchHimSpin

B0ZnulPIcAAiYzR.jpg