Has CJ Spiller played his last game as a Buffalo Bill?

YoloinOhio

CJ Spiller as a Buffalo Bill  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Has CJ Spiller played his last game as a Buffalo Bill?

• No, he will recover in time to return this season (Edit: Or postseason)
    • No, he will not come back this season but will be re-signed
    • No, he will choose not to opt out of his contract and will return in 2015
    • Yes, he will go on IR and sign elsewhere in offseason

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will vote but rescind my vote if I want to.

What exactly would happen if he does not opt out of the contract? If he is going to make over $4mm he may stay, if he is going to make over $4.5mm he would be a fool not to stay...sort of.

I would feel out the market. Look at how long people are offering him, ya know, if he can get 4 years or 5 years that's what he needs.

EDIT: My vote is E) He signs with the PAtriots, wins 5 championships and then signs with the Bills when injury hurts our RB in 2020.

I will vote but rescind my vote if I want to.

What exactly would happen if he does not opt out of the contract? If he is going to make over $4mm he may stay, if he is going to make over $4.5mm he would be a fool not to stay...sort of.

I would feel out the market. Look at how long people are offering him, ya know, if he can get 4 years or 5 years that's what he needs.

EDIT: My vote is E) He signs with the PAtriots, wins 5 championships and then signs with the Bills when injury hurts our RB in 2020.

:sick:

I refuse to vote because what I think WILL happen is not what I WANT to happen. I'd like him back, but I'm afraid he tests the market and lands somewhere he can be properly utilized (and pads his bank account better).

the poll should read what we hope happens, not what we think will happen, i hope hes gone, too many negative drive killing plays setting us in 2-12 type situations whereas dixon or fred gets us in a 2-4 type situation, that and spillers just plain dumb. As a team we can only afford dumb players on defense (like mckelvin)

he is gone. wouldn´t be if he were some more times over here. like scoring TDs and breaking long runs.

saints may overpay for him because they miss sproles bad.

but overall, yes, sad to see. nice guy.

otoh, no one can look into the future :D

Much will depend on how Brown does in his place. If he produces, CJ is gone. If not, we may see him return.

Exactly. Given he's out for the season and Fred at least looking like he's out for next week and the bye, now is Brown's time to shine.

I like Spiller, he's a quality and upstanding guy and I wish him the best but I would rather us have a productive rotation that doesn't rely on a big play here or there after so many head scratchers.

Edited by Smooth