Chris Hogan

Andrew Son

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MW threw the key block on CJ's big run yesterday. Also was key in springing Fred's big OT run at Chicago in week 1.

So, now MW haters can blame him for getting CJ hurt? If he doesn't throw that great block (and it was great), CJ gets tackled before he achieves lift off, probably saves his collar bone.

I knew I was wrong not to hate on Mike Williams.

So, now MW haters can blame him for getting CJ hurt? If he doesn't throw that great block (and it was great), CJ gets tackled before he achieves lift off, probably saves his collar bone.

and this is why Mile Williams is my new favorite player. ;-)

Dude I already made this joke. Get your own material.

It's not Hogan's fault that they call a 3 yard pass to him on 3rd and 5 (repeatedly and maddeningly), but I'd like to see him break a tackle or two. He seems awfully easy to bring down.

maybe it's his fault not to run past the first down marker on the route. This isn't an exact science here. He's got to get there before the ball is thrown. It's a matter of 2 yards, not 12.

you took all that time thinking about that. Even edited it after the fact and you still misspelled look with luck.

Good job.

I see you're feeling like your usual self. Thin skinned as ever and perceiving insults which simply aren't there. Playing grammar games will not go well for you, but by all means, feel free to embarrass yourself.

It's not Hogan's fault that they call a 3 yard pass to him on 3rd and 5 (repeatedly and maddeningly), but I'd like to see him break a tackle or two. He seems awfully easy to bring down.

The first one he is supposed to run to the first down marker and he didn't. IIRC correctly the second one was not that kind of play.

I see you're feeling like your usual self. Thin skinned as ever and perceiving insults which simply aren't there. Playing grammar games will not go well for you, but by all means, feel free to embarrass yourself.

feel free to keep doing what you do all the time. Trying to be funny. Trying to be the guy that jumps in and throws his .02 in every time. You do what other posters here do like DC Tom, Chef, Jim in Anchorage. Only they are good and your an asshat.

feel free to keep doing what you do all the time. Trying to be funny. Trying to be the guy that jumps in and throws his .02 in every time. You do what other posters here do like DC Tom, Chef, Jim in Anchorage. Only they are good and your an asshat.

Wow, thin skinned doesn't even begin to describe. Still freaking out about a Tommy Boy reference which in no way was directed at or meant to insult you. You are either highly paranoid or desperate for my attention.

Tsk, tsk.

Edited by Jauronimo

their is no animosity twords Hogan. It's just some people are putting his one play on a pedestal. Some of us need more than that to anoint him anymore than a role player.

No, it's more than that. I can't recall ever seeing a UDFA follow up his breakout game with a solid outing only to be the subject of such ridicule.

And I've seen plenty of nasty negative posts about him but I have yet to see any that have annointed him the face of the franchise. This smells a lot like the EJ fanboys hating on Orton.

Rogers would have scored on that play. He was good as a freshman in college.

:lol:

No, it's more than that. I can't recall ever seeing a UDFA follow up his breakout game with a solid outing only to be the subject of such ridicule.

And I've seen plenty of nasty negative posts about him but I have yet to see any that have annointed him the face of the franchise. This smells a lot like the EJ fanboys hating on Orton.

The Da'Rick Rogers fanboys will hate Hogan forever for outworking their hero for the last roster spot.

I always defended Hogan. I think he has a lot of upside. That was one helluva athletic catch he made yesterday. He was determined to catch that ball at any cost. Mike Williams barely made the roster. He has lost a step, so I won't be sad to see him go. TJ Graham stunk from Day 1: he was a terrible, wasted draft pick. There is no way that either of those two jokers makes a catch like Hogan's yesterday.

Ok, I'm as happy as anyone with the great catch Hogan made yesterday to set up the winning TD, but to say without any doubt that Mike Williams would not have is an opinion only. I seem to remember Williams making a pretty spectacular catch against the Bears to contribute to that win.

Edited by Spiderweb