Game Balls vs. Minnesota

Sammy showed us why we drafted him, again. This one was bigger than ever.

Hogan made up for that fumble in a big way.

Leo had his best game of the season, though he nearly got beat for a TD.

Hughes and Dareus rose to the occasion.

Bonus kudos for that hit Duke laid on Patterson at the end of the game.

Jerry Hughes.

I am not ready to resign him yet for two reasons:

1) He may regress this season due to being paid or just simple regression.

2) Either way because of above he may cost less later and we may end up overpaying now.

i would maybe put some honorable mention in there for mario. he had himself a game.

He did. It's amazing how a guy as good as Mario (and he's the best at his position in the league, despite what some may say) can get overlooked -- but that's just how freaking good this front four is. We should be appreciating them a bit more while we have them all together.

He did. It's amazing how a guy as good as Mario (and he's the best at his position in the league, despite what some may say) can get overlooked -- but that's just how freaking good this front four is. We should be appreciating them a bit more while we have them all together.

i just hope they are all playing like it is the last game of a contract year the next time we play the pats!

I may be eating crow

You get used to it..... a lot like chicken.

teddy is going to have nightmares of our whole DL

Sadly, I think it was just another day at the office for Teddy. Those were some horrible stats they showed. (But I won't let it take away from my personal impression of our unique greatness!)