2015 Pro Bowl Fan Voting Closed - Selections Revealed on 12/23

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pears

who cares? I'd rather be 9 -7 or 10 - 6 than have a bunch of pro bowl guys. If we have 6 guys in the pro bowl but end up 8 - 8 , 6 guys in the pro bowl rings very hollow for me. that means our lovely pro bowls guys lost to Manning, Rodgers and Brady in the span of 3 weeks . pretty big indictment of the team and the coaching staff...we shall see

Edited by 8and8Forever

What about Geno? :lol: :lol: :lol:

donte whitner?

no joke. Keuchly is having a pedestrian year, as well. He's still very, very good but he is getting numbers in poopoo games and cleaning up for his underperforming D. He's not shinning.

I am so sick of JJ Watt. Mario Williams is playing better then Watt.

edit: And screw Haden. The dude doesn't get picked on because the rest of his CB's are putrid. Why throw at someone who is good when everyone else sucks?

Edited by jboyst62

Dareus, Mario, Kyle and Hughes will all make the Pro Bowl once people decline the invitation and bow out, etc. What I'm more concerned about is do we get an AP first team All-Pro, which without looking, my guess is the last time we've had one is who? Jason Peters? Brian Moorman? I'm thinking Dareus and Mario could both be first team All-Pro. Don't really care about some silly popularity contest, which is only 1/3 of what they count to see who gets in the game anyway.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Dareus, Mario, Kyle and Hughes will all make the Pro Bowl once people decline the invitation and bow out, etc. What I'm more concerned about is do we get an AP first team All-Pro, which without looking, my guess is the last time we've had one is who? Jason Peters? Brian Moorman? I'm thinking Dareus and Mario could both be first team All-Pro. Don't really care about some silly popularity contest, which is only 1/3 of what they count to see who gets in the game anyway.

I'd love to see Aaron Williams make it this year. He has really been overshadowed by the rest of the team. Same with our entire LB unit.

Ya know who's had a pretty damn good season? Stephon Gilmore.

His early season struggles overshaddow his late success.

His game against Carolina in the preseason caused me to have great fear for him starting off. There was so much rust and his head just seemed to be spinning early on. McKelvin was playing very well before being injured, as well. Searcy and Robey remain our most efficient DB's. When they are in, every single time, they make a difference.