One final thing about last week..

QB Bills

Need to mention this for my own sanity before moving on to tomorrow's game. May have been stated here somewhere but I feel as though it deserves a little more scrutiny.

At the end of the first half, Spiller fumbled and New England recovered and had the ball at the Bills' 42 yard line with no timeouts and six seconds left. Pretty much out of field goal range.

The only thing they can do is throw a hail mary or a quick out pattern to gain some quick yards for a field goal. Football 101 would tell you to cover the near sidelines and have a couple of guys deep to cover the bomb.

What do these monkeys in Bills jumpsuits do? Rush 2, and send 9 guys deep and give New England the quick out pattern with nobody covering the receivers. They practically handed them 3 points.

That wasn't the difference in the game, and there are a lot of other stupid coaching moves this moron keeps making every week but this was a blatant black and white, non-subjective type of supreme coaching idiocy that really pissed me off. And nobody in the media even asked him about it.

It was exactly like the end of the Monday nighter against the Cowboys from 2007 where Jauron did the same thing (giving an uncovered Patrick Crayton a free 7 yards or so after recovering the onside kick) and allowing Folk to kick the winning field goal.

To be honest, I have been skeptical about this coach since his first game last year when he challenged a fumble that the Bills didn't recover anyway. He's a completely clueless meathead out there and it's embarrassing.

Like many others, I feel this team has what it takes to win the division and maybe even do some damage in the playoffs. I think Orton is good enough at the moment. But it seems as though the coaches are going to sabotage the season.

Edited by QB Bills

I agree about that particular play- there is no explanation for it and it is football 101. That being said, I feel that since Marrone took over, there have been far fewer "are you absolutely f'n kidding me" head scratchers than there were under the last several regimes. I feel like if you watched any other team as closely as you watch the Bills, once or twice a season every team makes egregious coaching blunders, with the exception of maybe a select few.

But Schwartz is so much smarter than Pettine

I don't know who has a higher wonderlic score but Schwartz has certainly made us a better defense. We have essentially kept the sack production and gone from a laughingstock of a run defense to an elite run defense. Why, do you have an issue with Schwartz's defense through six games?

My problem with Schwartz is his predictability with the defense. We do too much base defense. Two games stick out. San Diego, and NE. When the game is on the line, you must bring pressure. That 4th qtr drive by SD was horrible defense. And we all know that Brady may burn the Blitz, but he also throws the ball away early if being pressured, and makes mistakes. SO , I would bring pressure more often. And WHY didnt we double Gronk? He would not beat my team as easy as he does now. Let the pesky 'dola 'rola twins try and beat us.

I don't know who has a higher wonderlic score but Schwartz has certainly made us a better defense. We have essentially kept the sack production and gone from a laughingstock of a run defense to an elite run defense. Why, do you have an issue with Schwartz's defense through six games?

because now our secondary blows, maybe we can combine Schwartz's run D with Pettine's pass D

because now our secondary blows, maybe we can combine Schwartz's run D with Pettine's pass D

I'm not so sure our secondary blows. We had one horrendous half against the best QB to ever play the game. Rivers completed a lot of key third downs. Other than that, what game are you looking at and saying that our secondary got picked apart?

I agree about that particular play- there is no explanation for it and it is football 101. That being said, I feel that since Marrone took over, there have been far fewer "are you absolutely f'n kidding me" head scratchers than there were under the last several regimes. I feel like if you watched any other team as closely as you watch the Bills, once or twice a season every team makes egregious coaching blunders, with the exception of maybe a select few.

On Monday night, BB chose to run 3 plays at the end of the game & then punt to the Jets. With Brady , one might think that a completed pass would salt it. Is BB a genius (he won) or was he just lucky that Gino could only get them so far.

I don't like BB, but I think that I would have done the same thing with Gino as the other QB.