Seahawks Trade Percy Harvin to the Jets

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

harvin is a big wild card behaviorally. lets not forget he chokeslammed a coach in college, and was banned from high school athletics. and allegedly had to be separated from a near fight with coaches in minnesota.

it may just not make sense YET.

Big deal!--look at Steve Smith's behavior his whole career.

There has to be something else going on here. Otherwise this makes absolutely no sense.

My thoughts exactly

seattle is nuts. Not a fit?! Fit him in!

@AdamSchefter: Seahawks traded WR Percy Harvin to Jets, as @JayGlazer reported. Seattle felt Harvin was not a fit there.

Didn't Harvin pretty much win the super bowl on his own last year?

My thoughts exactly

with all the big money in the secondary and coming up at qb what didnt make sense was trading so many picks for a guy with a contract that they couldnt afford more. im surprised he was moved right now, but he was likely a 2-3 year rental at best with an 11m a year deal.

No facts here but my buddy from Seattle said Harvin was a head case.

perfect for the jets

@RapSheet: Very quietly. But yes. RT @nflnetwork: "Seattle was in the market for trading Percy Harvin for several weeks." -@Rapsheet

@JoeBanner13: This looks to me like an act of desperation by the Jets, as opposed to a step in a well thought out plan. Hard to understand this one.

@AdamSchefter: RT @SportsTaxMan: During Seahawks reg-season career Percy Harvin had 23 catches, made $18.3M (@spotrac) -- that's $795,652 per reception.

@SandoESPN: So now two teams have unloaded Harvin in his physical prime. That is telling.