Thursday Night Football - Pats v Jets

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of cheaters....do you guys remember Gronkowski getting up real slow during our game last week...May have been the 3rd quarter. He was on the ground for awhile, started limping on one leg, then it just suddenly disappeared and he was back out there. That just bugs the **** out of me. He gets the time out (delay) because he is a breakdancer.

The jets look pretty good and much better than a 1-5 team. if we can get by Minnesota, the road game against NYJ will say a lot about how we do this season

Agreed. Jets are not really THAT bad. They were right there in games against Chicago, GB, and Detroit.

They have mostly been competitive and have played tough, but just couldn't pull out a W.

Where have I seen this before? Seems so familiar for some reason.

Agreed. Jets are not really THAT bad. They were right there in games against Chicago, GB, and Detroit.

Their toughness up front particularly defensively is always a difficult matchup for our personnel. Assuming a win over Rex's jets is never a good idea

Their toughness up front particularly defensively is always a difficult matchup for our personnel. Assuming a win over Rex's jets is never a good idea

If Jets win tonight and then we go into their house next week and win after taking care of Minnesota at home... There may just be a few more optimistic folks on this board.

If Jets win tonight and then we go into their house next week and win after taking care of Minnesota at home... There may just be a few more optimistic folks on this board.

The Jets don't scare me. I expect a split at worst in the season series, our defense may be built to stop the *pats but they're going to be a nightmare for Geno. But maybe I'm drunk.

Man I really really hate to say it, but Geno looks much better and accurate than EJ

Geno throws a really nice ball, has touch, pretty mobile but seems to struggle upstairs which could be due to Morninwig n his offense

Edited by Max997

Geno crushed that girl

Ivory has been one of my favorite backs to watch. Dude runs violent. He's alwas hurt because of it but man it's fun to watch

Poor girl didn't know what was coming.

Ivory yes...studly. Takes no prisoners.

Interesting to watch Geno run the read option...seems better than EJ and I'm not sure if it's because he has set it up nicely by running it himself sometimes, the completed passes, or the mixed up play calling. So much better than EJ/Hackett version.

Poor girl didn't know what was coming.

Ivory yes...studly. Takes no prisoners.

Interesting to watch Geno run the read option...seems better than EJ and I'm not sure if it's because he has set it up nicely by running it himself sometimes, the completed passes, or the mixed up play calling. So much better than EJ/Hackett version.

Weird that the read option does better when you read the defense and select a variety of options. Maybe Hackett/ej need to change the playbook to read options, so it's clear there's more than 1

Edited by NoSaint

Weird that the read option does better when you read the defense and select a variety of options. Maybe Hackett/ej need to change the playbook to read options, so it's clear there's more than 1

That would make too much sense.

Why can't the announcers just admit that pass interference call was B.S?

Sad part is Phil Simms had to come up with some explanation and it was weak.

Frustrating that Pats fans don't see the obvious favoritism on those calls. Nonsense.