Lockheed Skunk Works reveals some info on fusion reactor

Just Jack

And their CEO in '95 admitted they already have technology that far exceeds this. Technology that "can take ET home".

:ph34r:

Not that I believe in such things, but I like feeding your gullibility:

After Roswell, Lockheed developed the U-2, F-4, and SR-71.

SR-71 was my inspiration as a lad. Had posters on the wall, next to Elle McPherson and others...and Ferraris.

I've worked on some cool planes in my life, been with some fine women, and had a few cool cars, but....

Ahh hell. Aim for the stars kids!!! You just might reach the moon!

Damn! I just looked up some blackbird photos! That is STILL the baddest looking aircraft EVER!

Edited by THE KIKO MONSTER

SR-71 was my inspiration as a lad. Had posters on the wall, next to Elle McPherson and others...and Ferraris.

I've worked on some cool planes in my life, been with some fine women, and had a few cool cars, but....

I interpret this as tacit admission that you've worked on reverse engineered UFOs.

Damn! I just looked up some blackbird photos! That is STILL the baddest looking aircraft EVER!

There's an SR-71 parked out front of the Virginia Air Museum at Richmond VA Airport. The weather is taking its toll. It's a real shame to see it just sitting there, more or less ignored!