Darin and Jim have all the fun....

Just Jack

No supprize they went to Palmer to find a yard full of junk cars. I drive though there all the time and they may have filmed one of the tidier ones. Did anyone notice that was Bills country antiques? I will have to stop in and ask about that.

Looks like Maine and Alaska have a lot in common.

Be sure to ask for Bill. He can explain it to you.

Everyone is high just about all the time in Alaska. You need something to dull the pain associated with living in Alaska.

Really? I fish for 5 separate kinds of wild salmon and huge trout in fresh water. Drop shrimp pots and fish for halibut and cod in salt water. Hunt Dall sheep and moose in wilderness areas. Drive my 4 wheeler 50 miles off road. Hop in my plane and spend 2-4 hours exploring and flying though some of the most magnificent scenery on earth. Oh and white water rafting. If this is pain bring in on.

Really? I fish for 5 separate kinds of wild salmon and huge trout in fresh water. Drop shrimp pots and fish for halibut and cod in salt water. Hunt Dall sheep and moose in wilderness areas. Drive my 4 wheeler 50 miles off road. Hop in my plane and spend 2-4 hours exploring and flying though some of the most magnificent scenery on earth. Oh and white water rafting. If this is pain bring in on.

Please stop giving info to the terminally stupid.

Please stop giving info to the terminally stupid.

Just kidding around guys, and I apologize if I threw some sand into your lady parts. Alaska is a very cool place to live if it suits your lifestyle. Really no need for name calling.

I would say that was start of the name calling.

Uhhhhh....no. Actually that first sentence was just stating fact. The second sentence may have been where the offense was taken...and I sincerely apologize.

Besides, who are you kidding bub?

Alaska is ranked amongst the top states for illegal drug use, alcohol dependence, fetal alcohol syndrome, and suicides. You want to refute any of that, Jim?

Uhhhhh....no. Actually that first sentence was just stating fact. The second sentence may have been where the offense was taken...and I sincerely apologize.

Besides, who are you kidding bub?

Alaska is ranked amongst the top states for illegal drug use, alcohol dependence, fetal alcohol syndrome, and suicides. You want to refute any of that, Jim?

EVERYONE IN ALASKA IS HIGH JUST ABOUT ALL THE TIME is a fact huh? Despite the FACT that I've lived here 20 years and don't know a single person that uses drugs of any sort? I think you fell in in with the wrong crowd up there in Fairbanks.