South Park: Season 18

/dev/null

I love the Lorde part. It is amazing how close they can match their fake song to her real voice.

It has been a much different season then years gone past. They're weaving a longer story in to it and I hope it pays off...

I don't keep up with southpark regularly (no cable), but I can remember the first time I saw it. I can't remember the specific episodes (twas a very smoky room), but this Lisbon chick, my (ex) wife and I laughed our fuggin axxes of for like 3 hours straight!

I wish it was on netflix. Simpsons. Southpark. Beavis and Butthead.

I don't keep up with southpark regularly (no cable), but I can remember the first time I saw it. I can't remember the specific episodes (twas a very smoky room), but this Lisbon chick, my (ex) wife and I laughed our fuggin axxes of for like 3 hours straight!

I wish it was on netflix. Simpsons. Southpark. Beavis and Butthead.

www.southparkstudios.com

you can go back and watch all of the south park episodes from the start, including last nights which is available the next day to the following wednesday until the next one comes out. then it is 3 or 4 weeks that you can't watch it

those are legal ways to watch it.

there are also illegal ways.

I love the Lorde part. It is amazing how close they can match their fake song to her real voice.

It has been a much different season then years gone past. They're weaving a longer story in to it and I hope it pays off...

I don't have a clue who Lorde is, but I still find the whole thing entertaining. I've heard the name, but I couldn't identify her music or her face if it showed up on my TV. So, as far as I'm concerned Randy Marsh is Lorde.

Was anyone else hoping for a brief Buffalo mentioning when Elon Musk showed up?

Mimsey and the scheming handicaped kud are based on the two dogs in the cartoons. One was a wise guy (the handicapped kid) and his dumb sidekick (his name was Mugsy) and he talked like Mumsey. The dumb one always got jis boss hurt. A key that they were basing it odd the cartoon was the cartoon music when the plan backfired.

Mimsey and the scheming handicaped kud are based on the two dogs in the cartoons. One was a wise guy (the handicapped kid) and his dumb sidekick (his name was Mugsy) and he talked like Mumsey. The dumb one always got jis boss hurt. A key that they were basing it odd the cartoon was the cartoon music when the plan backfired.

yep, and the characters from the old Warner Brothers cartoons were based on the characters Lennie and George from Steinbeck's 'Of Mice and Men'. classic on all levels.

I got a good, nostalgic laugh out of all the parents making a run on milk & breakfast cereal at the supermarket, then sitting as a group in front of the TV to watch Whacky Races in their pajamas while eating cereal with the boxes in front of them. just like we did.

yep, and the characters from the old Warner Brothers cartoons were based on the characters Lennie and George from Steinbeck's 'Of Mice and Men'. classic on all levels.

I got a good, nostalgic laugh out of all the parents making a run on milk & breakfast cereal at the supermarket, then sitting as a group in front of the TV to watch Whacky Races in their pajamas while eating cereal with the boxes in front of them. just like we did.

They were Hanna-Barbera, weren't they?

I believe Whacky Races was indeed Hanna-Barbera, while the Lenny/George/Mugsy were Warner Brothers.

Correct on both accounts.

If you look closely at the end scene in Nathan's bedroom, you'll see a poster of the Looney Toons characters he and Mimsey are based on

Correct on both accounts.

If you look closely at the end scene in Nathan's bedroom, you'll see a poster of the Looney Toons characters he and Mimsey are based on

damn....good eyes. I'll have to watch closely next time I see it.