Thurman Thomas is a switch-hitter

Only party purists vote for one side every year; last year he thought opponent was better so he endorsed him but this year he thinks Cuomo is better candidate because his opinion of him has gotten better or the opinion of this election's opponent has gotten worse.

Im confused Thurman. Is Pegula money behind downtown's development or Cuomo? Put a horse in the governors office but Pegula still arrives in 2011 and development still happens. Same bc of Health Care---one of the only economic sectors growing and has been for years.

Cuomo throwing a billion dollars in brib....er "business incentives" is nice. But eventually, NY's and Buffalo's business climate will catch up to it-----just like Cleveland after its 90 's revival. Baltimore in the early 2000's. And Pittsburgh now.

I'll always root for Buffalo's revival; it's my home. I'm trying to explain to my friends here in VA what Buffalo is experiencing.

But I understand why in the long term the City and region will continue to screw things up and be a problem for business and long term growth.