Quantum Leap and Penalty Calls

patfitz

I can't stand hearing the sports radio experts claim without any hesitation that the bad penalties being called did not result in the Bills loosing vs. NE. Really how does anyone know for absolute certainty? How does anyone know for sure that if a promising drive was killed because of two very suspect offensive interference calls that the tide may have swung the other way, that the other team may have stumbled trying to recover and lost their composure? That is life and football, a small consequence like a bad penalty call can make a huge difference. Did you ever watch Quantum Leap? The fact that some so called experts or even professionals tend to downplay the result of such actions goes directly against the laws of nature. Think about the probability of the sperm and the egg that conceived you? What if the sperm got called for holding and there was a blown call? Perhaps one less disappointed Bills fan oh well!

Edited by patfitz

I don't know how Brady and Bad Billy B. can always be so smug and arrogant. Someday, likely after they have retired it will come out that there was lots more Patriots cheating (we only know about what has been reported) and favorable calls that went the Pats' way. If I had to guess, I would say Robert Krafty is behind most of it.

I can't stand hearing the sports radio experts claim without any hesitation that the bad penalties being called did not result in the Bills loosing vs. NE. Really how does anyone know for absolute certainty? How does anyone know for sure that if a promising drive was killed because of two very suspect offensive interference calls that the tide may have swung the other way, that the other team may have stumbled trying to recover and lost their composure?

Cause we scored a touchdown on that drive anyway? Does that matter?

We didn't score a touchdown on that drive. We didn't get any points. We punted.

Nobody knows for sure if refs cost us the game. We only know they sucked. And they probably had an impact on the score. They definitely impacted the game in St. Louis on MNF with a moronic offensive pass interference call.

I don't know how Brady and Bad Billy B. can always be so smug and arrogant. Someday, likely after they have retired it will come out that there was lots more Patriots cheating (we only know about what has been reported) and favorable calls that went the Pats' way. If I had to guess, I would say Robert Krafty is behind most of it.

If you happened to catch the end of the Raider/NE game earlier this season, then you would

have no doubts that Kraft has the officials in his back pocket. Offensive holding called on the

Raiders late as they tied the game. Replay, and commentary, later that evening confirmed as

much to me!

The guard basically pancaked the safety, no holding at all, next play, Raider fumble and they

game was over. They didn't even have the gonads to show the replay right after the play,

and none of the announcers even offered an opinion on it, very very suspect!

We didn't score a touchdown on that drive. We didn't get any points. We punted.

Nobody knows for sure if refs cost us the game. We only know they sucked. And they probably had an impact on the score. They definitely impacted the game in St. Louis on MNF with a moronic offensive pass interference call.

yep, you are correct. Had drives mixed up.

Agree they sucked, just don't think they cost us the game. The Bills converted the first down after the Watkins pick call, and there was an illegal procedure call on the Woods PI call as well.