The all Sam Bradford thread

Hmmm...he is also known to neglect his offenses. Hmmm...and now he WANTS the O-line to be a strength of the team. Hmmm his offenses have consistently sucked. Hmmm...

I thought about linking to all the articles discussing how unbalanced his teams have been, his favoritism towards defensive players, etc.

but just Google "Rex Ryan offense" and read them yourself.

Watkins,

This is second stop

The first thing he did as HC was go out and get a playoff OC

Edited by John from Hemet

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

Hell no.

See this is what a lot of fans do. Bradford was a #1 overall pick. Fitz was a 7th rounder. Bradford has seasons of 18, 14, & 21 tds. Fitz has seasons of 23, 23, &24. Fitz just posted a 95 qb rating this year.

I won't trade for Fitz either. But it's funny what a draft selection does to perceived value. Also, Fitz is 32 & Bradford is turning 28.

See this is what a lot of fans do. Bradford was a #1 overall pick. Fitz was a 7th rounder. Bradford has seasons of 18, 14, & 21 tds. Fitz has seasons of 23, 23, &24. Fitz just posted a 95 qb rating this year.

I won't trade for Fitz either. But it's funny what a draft selection does to perceived value. Also, Fitz is 32 & Bradford is turning 28.

Can you give me the INT of both them, I also need to know how old each one is, how many games Bradford played in each of those seasons...

Come on man stop leaving out EVERYTHING...

Edited by Beef Jerky

Can you give me the INT of both them, I also need to know how old each one is, how many games Bradford played in each of those seasons...

Come on man stop leaving out EVERYTHING...

Oh please. Staying healthy is part of the picture. What good is a player if he gets hurt? So we can pretend what his stats will be. And in 2 of those Bradford seasons, he did play 16 games.

I don't want Fitz. It's acomparison. Fitz is thought of as a bad qb here. His int % is slightly higher, but so are pretty much every other stat. To this point, he's had a better career than Bradford.

Bradford is 18-30. He has a lower career ypa than Noddle arms Fitz and Edwards. In 4 years, he has 5 game winning drives. The guy everyone wants to replace, EJ has 3 in 14 games. http://m.pfref.com/m?p=XXplayersXXBXXBradSa00.htm&t=0

Potential means you haven't done squat. Bradford was a good college coach on a loaded team. He has been an injury prone and average at best NFL qb.

Bills fans are like married guys who think every woman who isn't their wife is super hot. Most of the time, they're not.

Oh please. Staying healthy is part of the picture. What good is a player if he gets hurt? So we can pretend what his stats will be. And in 2 of those Bradford seasons, he did play 16 games.

I don't want Fitz. It's acomparison. Fitz is thought of as a bad qb here. His int % is slightly higher, but so are pretty much every other stat. To this point, he's had a better career than Bradford.

Bradford is 18-30. He has a lower career ypa than Noddle arms Fitz and Edwards. In 4 years, he has 5 game winning drives. The guy everyone wants to replace, EJ has 3 in 14 games. http://m.pfref.com/m?p=XXplayersXXBXXBradSa00.htm&t=0

Potential means you haven't done squat. Bradford was a good college coach on a loaded team. He has been an injury prone and average at best NFL qb.

Bills fans are like married guys who think every woman who isn't their wife is super hot. Most of the time, they're not.

It's a garbage comparison b.c you left out everything. Only showed one thing that would make you happy.

Took Fitz how long to post a 95?? Bradford had a 90 passer rating last time he was playing, which was what only his 4th year...

Took Fitz a couple of good WRs that Bradford wished he could have been throwing to. Not to mention Fitz the turnover king.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Hmmm...he is also known to neglect his offenses. Hmmm...and now he WANTS the O-line to be a strength of the team. Hmmm his offenses have consistently sucked. Hmmm...

I thought about linking to all the articles discussing how unbalanced his teams have been, his favoritism towards defensive players, etc.

but just Google "Rex Ryan offense" and read them yourself.

Google Greg Roman offense, that's what we have in Buffalo. Rex knows he doesn't know offense, that's why he brought someone in who knows what they are doing, but shares his general philosophy. When an offensive player weighs coming here it will be based on the OC, supporting cast, and position coach. Not Rex Ryan.

I watch games with my eyes. Fitzpatrick has always been limited by his arm. Bradford not so.

It's a garbage comparison b.c you left out everything. Only showed one thing that would make you happy.

Took Fitz how long to post a 95?? Bradford had a 90 passer rating last time he was playing.

http://m.pfref.com/m?p=XXplayersXXFXXFitzRy00.htm&t=1

http://m.pfref.com/m?p=XXplayersXXBXXBradSa00.htm&t=0

To this point, honestly, who's had the better career? And even if you lie and pretend like it's Bradford, it's pretty bad that it is even comparable.

Yet some would trade a 1st for him? Crazy talk.

http://m.pfref.com/m?p=XXplayersXXFXXFitzRy00.htm&t=1http://m.pfref.com/m?p=XXplayersXXBXXBradSa00.htm&t=0

To this point, honestly, who's had the better career? And even if you lie and pretend like it's Bradford, it's pretty bad that it is even comparable.

Yet some would trade a 1st for him? Crazy talk.

Bradford is young... Yea a 24+ pick next year to have a chance at a good QB... Last time the Bills had a good QB was Kelly. After that long you need to take risks.

Especially when you have the talent you have right now.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Bradford is young... Yea a 24+ pick next year to have a chance at a good QB... Last time the Bills had a good QB was Kelly. After that long you need to take risks.

He's going to be 28 and might be made out of glass. There is no proof that he is a good NFL qb. Edited by C.Biscuit97

Wow what a slang for penis. After being overpaid for years and the team even giving him a say in the coaching staff for next year

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/15/fisher-says-sam-bradford-had-a-say-in-rams-staff-changes/

Your disdain for Bradford makes me want him all the more. He's the best that the Bills can likely do this off season and I hope they make a run for him.

Fitz was not a bad QB for the Bills. He was actually OK. It just seemed to most fans and to the team that he was never going to be the guy to take them to a championship. Unfortunately he got really hot for a month one year and got a huge contract. When it became clear he wasn't going to play to that high level consistently, it became impossible to keep him around and to bring in the guy who we hoped WOULD get us a championship. The biggest problem was that stupid huge contract. If he was getting the kind of salary a good backup deserves, he'd probably still be here, he'd be playing while EJ watched, we never would have visited Ortonville, and we'd have probably been in the playoffs this year. We certainly would have beaten Houston, which would have had...oh I don't know, maybe Kyle Orton...as their QB.

Fitz was not a bad QB for the Bills. He was actually OK. It just seemed to most fans and to the team that he was never going to be the guy to take them to a championship. Unfortunately he got really hot for a month one year and got a huge contract. When it became clear he wasn't going to play to that high level consistently, it became impossible to keep him around and to bring in the guy who we hoped WOULD get us a championship. The biggest problem was that stupid huge contract. If he was getting the kind of salary a good backup deserves, he'd probably still be here, he'd be playing while EJ watched, we never would have visited Ortonville, and we'd have probably been in the playoffs this year. We certainly would have beaten Houston, which would have had...oh I don't know, maybe Kyle Orton...as their QB.

That is extreme revisionist history......

Ryan Fitzpatrick was never "ok" He was a likeable guy and probably what you would want in a backup........he had this horrible tendancy to throw the pick that would lose the game when we had a chance to win........it actually came to the point where you EXPECTED him to do that........

That is extreme revisionist history......

Ryan Fitzpatrick was never "ok" He was a likeable guy and probably what you would want in a backup........he had this horrible tendancy to throw the pick that would lose the game when we had a chance to win........it actually came to the point where you EXPECTED him to do that........

And he's going to have a better career than a lot of these former first rounders or other scrubs fans want us to sign or trade for.