The all Sam Bradford thread

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't he an FA in 2016? So if things don't work out we could let him walk but then we gave up picks to rent him for one year. Worth it? Hard to say. I'd do it.

I would not trade picks because if it doesn't work out your behind the 8 ball trying to draft a replacement in 2016

Our best asset is Hughes in a franchise sign and trade situation.

I just do not see Bradford getting traded for a 2nd round pick. St Louis will keep him

Edited by ddaryl

Isn't he an FA in 2016? So if things don't work out we could let him walk but then we gave up picks to rent him for one year. Worth it? Hard to say. I'd do it.

Conditional 2016 pick. Letts say a 3rd that can become a 1st. Its a 1st if he starts a playoff game in 2015. 2nd if he is on the roster come the new season in March 2016. 3rd if not on the roster.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

He may not be the 2nd coming of Joe Montana, but I have to believe he's better than anyone we've had since Jimbo.

Arguably, he's better than any of the FA options available. He's certainly more talented than McCown, Ron Mexico, or Marc Sanchez.

I hope they take a serious look at him.

I would wing a 3rd round pick for him right now.

Edited by harv shitz

Any trade for Bradford would have to be conditional.

Contingent on:

1.) restructuring/re-signing with new team

2.) staying healthy

3.) success on the field.

I would offer a 3 this year and a conditional 3 next year. If he stays healthy and leads us to the playoffs it becomes a 2. If he takes us to the Superbowl or is selected to the Pro-bowl (not as an alternate after 7 QBs back out) then it becomes a 1.

As far as restructuring, I would be looking to sign him for 2-3 more years with a reduced salary and incentives that would allow him to make $16-18m if he stays healthy and plays well.

I'm with you on this. I would even go to two seconds that could move up to a first.

Some of you are nuts. He has a lower career yards per attempt than Trent Edwards. He has played in a dome. He gets hurt every time he gets hit.

But yeah, let's trade a first for that guy.

He may not be the 2nd coming of Joe Montana, but I have to believe he's better than anyone we've had since Jimbo.

Arguably, he's better than any of the FA options available. He's certainly more talented than McCown, Ron Mexico, or Marc Sanchez.

I hope they take a serious look at him.

I would wing a 3rd round pick for him right now.

Career qb rating 79.3

Manuel, who's a bum I guess, 78.5

Not really how to judge these 2 qbs.

You're right. Bradford is good because he's not a Bill and our guys are bums.

In his "breakout" year before his injury, Bradford racked up stats in garbage time and against terrible teams.

His name is bigger than his game. He is getting Kirk Cousins overrated here.

You're right. Bradford is good because he's not a Bill and our guys are bums.

In his "breakout" year before his injury, Bradford racked up stats in garbage time and against terrible teams.

His name is bigger than his game. He is getting Kirk Cousins overrated here.

No, its where he was heading as a qb. If you want to compare the 1st 14 games I could get there. EJ shouldnt go anywheere, he should compete even if they get Bradford. Bradford was developing nicely.

Bills fans hate developing a QB. I dont know why.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

Some of you are nuts. He has a lower career yards per attempt than Trent Edwards. He has played in a dome. He gets hurt every time he gets hit.

But yeah, let's trade a first for that guy.

Career qb rating 79.3

Manuel, who's a bum I guess, 78.5

on the other hand he has played on horrible teams with absolutley no one worth anything to throw to

any QB the Bills get is going to have issues so I think it would be worth it to take a shot on a guy like Bradford who has talent and is still young enough to turn into a quality starting QB

Edited by Max997