BYE-BYE BLEDSOE

I still just don't understand why everybody seems to think that Parcells would like to have Bledsoe back. I see no reason to believe Parcells could accomplish the same with Bledsoe as he did back in '96...nor any reason to believe Parcells would somehow buy into this thinking.

As much as I dislike Parcells, I don't think he's an idiot. Why would he have any interest whatsoever in doing this?

223391[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more.

Just watch the Bills-Cowboys game from last year.

Drew was blitzed on EVERY damn play. It's clear Tuna has no respect for him as a QB.

Couldn't agree more. 

Just watch the Bills-Cowboys game from last year. 

Drew was blitzed on EVERY damn play.  It's clear Tuna has no respect for him as a QB.

223645[/snapback]

Well, just because he blitzed him on every play doesn't mean there's a lack of respect. All that showed was how Parcells knew how to beat him (which didn't show much, frankly...everyone has known for a while that Bledsoe's weakness is the blitz up the middle).

I have yet to read the article, but I'd be interested in knowing what kind of sources this thing has. It's one thing for a Buffalo paper to print this, but why is the NY Post running this story? Call me crazy, but I just want something concrete....

Buffalo's (the city/region/teams) history has been littered with boneheaded decisions since the city was first incorporated.  IMO, It has got to do something different than what others do in order to be successful, not just follow!

Bledsoe being traded or dumped only to go to another team and win it all would be just another one of those boneheaded calls in an already growing and long line.

Do you have some ideas? How would you deal with the current QB situation? Dumping Drew and having him lead another team to the SB seems to be a stretch. Bledsoe is not Lamonica. :lol:

What brings other success usually fails for Buffalo in general if they (Buffalo) try to emulate.

The Bills need to blaze their own path and sure as hell not listen to what the fans think on this matter!

I agree it would be nice if they could do something truly innovative, but that requires full support of all the egos involved too.

BTW: I do not think they are listening to the fans much. :lol:

As ajzepp said, when RJ became a free agent, he was close to signing with the Texans.  He assumed he was signing on for the starting roll.  When he realized that he would have to win the job from Carr, he declined to sign, and instead settled for a short-term bench warmer deal in Tampa.  Wonder if RJ resurfaces anywhere this season.....

223637[/snapback]

As much as David Carr has been sacked as the Texans' QB, I can only imagine (and enjoy the daydream of) the complete disaster that would have been, had RJ been the starter for that team.

I think they would have ended the season with negative passing yards.