What is the most surprising stat?

boyst

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most surprising stat so far this year?

• We have the number 1 ranked run D?
    • Scott Chandler had 100 yards in a game?
    • It took 6games for our RB's to score a rushing TD?
    • Marcel Dareus has 5 sacks?
    • Fred Jackson averages more YPC then CJ Spiller(4.4 vs. 3.4)?
    • Marquise Goodwin only has 1 catch?
    • We are 3-3?
    • We have given up 25 penalties for 1st downs?
    • We have 19 sacks thru 6 games (we had 18 thru 6 last year)

I was surprised that we're 3-2 after 6 games.

Clearly that was a surprise to me, but I still voted for having the #1 ranked run defense. After watching this team attempt to defend the run for the past 10 years I concluded the likelihood of 3 + 2 = 6 would still > the likelihood of the Bills leading the NFL in run defense.

Clearly that was a surprise to me, but I still voted for having the #1 ranked run defense. After watching this team attempt to defend the run for the past 10 years I concluded the likelihood of 3 + 2 = 6 would still > the likelihood of the Bills leading the NFL in run defense.

hate ya

It took 6 games for our rbs to score a rushing TD.

hate you, too.

#1 run D for sure, but doing that while outpacing last years sack total is a very shocking combo. AND with all that, the D somehow seems less effective. Loss of Byrd, Kiko? Pettine?

we have a better record this year than last year at this point, and have given up fewer points while playing what are IMO better QBs/offenses. Cutler, tannehill, rivers, fitz, stafford, Brady this yr vs. Brady, cam, Geno, flacco, Weeden, Dalton last yr. I'd say it's been more effective thus far.

But if we missed anyone yesterday it was AW. Good thing he will be back.

Chandler. Someone pointed out that the last time it happened was 2 times in the past 20 years and there have been 260 other te's that have done or in that time frame.

Don't no if the facts are correct but if so... Damn.

According to BB.com first since Metzlazaars in 1992, IIRC. I know he went to Carolina in 1995... So, it's been a while.

yet people say he's not good enough.

He's adequate, he's just not a game changer. He's huge, but lumbers rather than runs. His hands are great when they want to be but inconsistent overall. Chandler isn't a problem at all for the Bills, he's just not the answer at TE.

For me, it's the rushing TDs. This is a run first team with arguably the best stable of backs headed into the season and an O-Line that was supposed to maul people.