Duke cost us big time this week!!

I'm shocked that nobody has mentioned how poorly Duke Williams played vs the Pats. He blatantly pushed Edelman in the end zone to give the Pats the ball at our 1 yd line, which he didn't have to do.

He also got torched by Gronkowski all day long.

He is our absolute worst coverage DB so somebody please tell me why the Bills chose to have him cover Gronk for the entire game?? What a disaster.

I'm shocked that nobody has mentioned how poorly Duke Williams played vs the Pats. He blatantly pushed Edelman in the end zone to give the Pats the ball at our 1 yd line, which he didn't have to do.

He is our absolute worst coverage DB so somebody please tell me why the Bills chose to have him cover Gronk for the entire game?? What a disaster.

You mean the ball that hit him in the head and if he would have just turned around would have been right to him? Unreal. He is terrible, but without Aaron Williams in the game he was all we had, unfortunately. It was a performance that was getting close to as bad as Justin Rogers against the Jets last year.

I'm sure this is mentioned in the Aaron Williams being out hurting us thread.

Duke has an entire thread already dedicated to the ineptitude he showed yesterday. :rolleyes:

It's been mentioned many times in pretty much every other thread on here.

I'm shocked no one mentioned how poor Hackett and the O-line were this game.