Assuming Orton starts next year, how many more flaws are there?

I am kind of buying what you are selling. My concern is the coaching, The O-line, and the OC in Buffalo.Bradofrd never panned out half as well as he was expected too. Some of which if I remember correctly was his supporting cast there. i would guess he still would not come as cheap as one would like. or he is done as a starter.

Yeah, I have no idea what he will cost. My guess is that one of the Washington guys, Bradford and potentially a Cleveland guy (maybe Manziel by trade) will be the QBs on the market next year worth a darn. I think that RGIII ends up in Houston, leaving Bradford out there with options of Bills, Jets, Dolphins, Tennessee, Arizona (maybe) and Tampa as the team's looking. Of those teams the Bills and Arizona have the most talent. The Bills also have lots of cap space. I would expect the Jets, Titans and Tampa to address the position in the 1st round (Mariota, Cook and ?). It just feels to me like there could be a match there in terms of age, talent and fit. If you were in Bradford's shoes wouldn't the Bills look appealing?

Lol you think revis would come play in buffalo? LOL!!!! Spikes will probably be the first one he would call to ask about the transition from the pats to the bills. Or should I say the transgression. The loss yesterday to the patriots for the players that have been around the bills since before Marrone took over HAD to feel like "just the same ol bills " and I for one believe that it took almost all if not all the wind out of the sails of the bills. Maybe spikes and c.graham can change that since it's what they were brought in to do.

one loss dude. let's beat the teams were supposed to beat...minny, jetsx2, miami, oakland then see if we can pull off a win or two down the stretch against cleveland, and kc which happen to be home games. If somehow we do we could have a wild card on our hands. Revis would come here as he loves the money. What if terry hires rex ryan in the off season? The guy who knows how to beat the jets. Terry is going to make some changes this off season and the culture will be changed.