Palin Family Values

and they are on the second page.

A family that preys together stays together

One (almost) has to feel sorry for someone who puts their own ignorance on display bragging that a thread that he created has gone two pages thus proving his point. When the vast majority of posts were to ridicule him.

Oh well, I would point out that there was no response to my first page post. No charges, no arrests, month old story trotted out by desperate liberals a month before midterms

But why bring common sense into this.

Hey! Now we're at THREE pages, great work. . . . Lol

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" The only people on this board who give two ***** about Sarah Palin are the liberal whack-a-doodles. "

And yet this thread is dominated by non-liberals

This thread isn't about Palin. It's about BillsFan-4-Ever being a whack-a-doodle.

This thread isn't about Palin. It's about BillsFan-4-Ever being a whack-a-doodle.

it's about palin. it's about the fact that so many republicans could support a whacked out, block party agitator. and no, you aren't likely to see biden or warner or kaine doing anything similar or nearly as unseemly. this type of activity seems reserved for folks like palin and her far right henchpeople. the saddest part is that they're not the least embarrassed by it. just like you all. Edited by birdog1960

it's about palin. it's about the fact that so many republicans could support a whacked out, block party agitator. and no, you aren't likely to see biden or warner or kaine doing anything similar or nearly as unseemly. this type of activity seems reserved for folks like palin and her far right henchpeople. the saddest part is that they're not the least embarrassed by it. just like you all.

I'm not embarrassed about it because she in no way reflects anything about me, and I couldn't care less. The only people who do care, it seems, are the wackos like you.

In other news the actual current Vice President's son just got kicked out of the Navy for cocaine use.

and it will be rightfully discussed and result in multiple pages of print all over the media, papers, magazines and blogs. just like the palins, um, indiscretions.

and it will be rightfully discussed and result in multiple pages of print all over the media, papers, magazines and blogs. just like the palins, um, indiscretions.

Where?

By who?

Hell, listening to some media this week a lot came up about Sarah Palin because McCains daughter is doing a promo for some TV show. They asked her about Palin not Biden Jr.

really? http://elections.nyt...dent/exit-polls. i think these numbers support most of my contentions excluding education. in the case of palin and cruze supporters, i believe that to be the case. will look for reference when i have time. anger is impossible to objectify so we'll just have to agree to disagree on that.

Cruze? Is that an example of your education level? What about your inability to use capital letters and proper sentence structure? I know, I know, it's just a message board and we lower class folks just aren't worth the extra tenths of a second it would take to do things the right way.

Whatever. You're a !@#$ing hypocrite. Always have been, always will be.

Where?

By who?

Hell, listening to some media this week a lot came up about Sarah Palin because McCains daughter is doing a promo for some TV show. They asked her about Palin not Biden Jr.

google biden this am.

Cruze? Is that an example of your education level? What about your inability to use capital letters and proper sentence structure? I know, I know, it's just a message board and we lower class folks just aren't worth the extra tenths of a second it would take to do things the right way.

Whatever. You're a !@#$ing hypocrite. Always have been, always will be.

in this case, anger is almost quantifiable.

Who were they "preying" upon?

Grossly stupid people like BillsFan-4-Ever.

The Palins are like the Donald Trump of politics. Big ego, minimal self-respect, and a need to have anyone pay attention to them for any reason. Fortunately for both, our country is filled with lemmings who do and think anything they are told.