Palin Family Values

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she was a recent vice prez candidate and former repug gov. she's as big a news item as tim kaine or mark warner ... except they don't do bar fights at block parties and they aren't dumb as rocks. but if they did or were, i doubt it would be ignored here.

And the only people who would give two ***** about Kaine or Warner in that case are conservative whack-a-doodles. Their stupidity doesn't excuse yours.

who gives a ****?

Liberal whack-a-doodles. Thought I made that clear...

And the only people who would give two ***** about Kaine or Warner in that case are conservative whack-a-doodles. Their stupidity doesn't excuse yours.

there'd be more than a few wannabe dems who would be very interested. the same probably can't be said of wannabe repugs (vis a vis palin). but symbols matter. even stupid, crude ones. Edited by birdog1960

ok, I guess I do not understand.

2 more questions

1) who the hell are they?

2) and why do we care that they care?

1) They're easy to identify: they're the ones that insist Sarah Palin is news. Like birddog.

2) We don't, really. At most, we just get annoyed that they're projecting their immaturity onto the rest of us.

1) They're easy to identify: they're the ones that insist Sarah Palin is news. Like birddog.

2) We don't, really. At most, we just get annoyed that they're projecting their immaturity onto the rest of us.

Ok, so let me ask this question to you and everyone.

Who is Sarah Palin? Is she important? Was she ever important? Does she matter to any of our lives now? Did she ever matter?

Who is her "base" and how many are there?

Who is her "base" and how many are there?

she and ted cruz shafre much of the same base. at the next repug convention watch the middle aged, white, less educated, religiously conservative, angry, mostly men who stand and cheer rabidly when he speaks. or you could just look at the demographics of who voted for romney in the last election. the predominant characteristics are quite similar to those i described. Edited by birdog1960

she and ted cruz shafre much of the same base. at the next repug convention watch the middle aged, white, less educated, religiously conservative, angry, mostly men who stand and cheer rabidly when he speaks. or you could just look at the demographics of who voted for romney in the last election. the predominant characteristics are quite similar to those i described.

Boy thats a pretty narrow demigraphic. And that's also who voted for Romney? So you're pulling **** out of your ass again??

she and ted cruz shafre much of the same base. at the next repug convention watch the middle aged, white, less educated, religiously conservative, angry, mostly men who stand and cheer rabidly when he speaks. or you could just look at the demographics of who voted for romney in the last election. the predominant characteristics are quite similar to those i described.

You are aware (of course) that Mitt Romney won the Independents vote nationwide in 2012.

and that you are continuing to demonstrate that you are a partisan fool who knows next to nothing about conservatives in America...................beyond your projected, cartoonish, clichés.

You are aware (of course) that Mitt Romney won the Independents vote nationwide in 2012.

and that you are continuing to demonstrate that you are a partisan fool who knows next to nothing about conservatives in America...................beyond your projected, cartoonish, clichés.

really? http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/results/president/exit-polls. i think these numbers support most of my contentions excluding education. in the case of palin and cruze supporters, i believe that to be the case. will look for reference when i have time. anger is impossible to objectify so we'll just have to agree to disagree on that.

... and they aren't dumb as rocks.

I'll see your Palin dumb as rocks and raise you Biden trying to explain that 'jobs' is a three-letter word and one tipped over Guam.

Face it...the left absolutely holds the flag for 'dumb as rocks' candidates. It's been surveyed in, what? 57 states so far? :lol:

I'll see your Palin dumb as rocks and raise you Biden trying to explain that 'jobs' is a three-letter word and one tipped over Guam.

Face it...the left absolutely holds the flag for 'dumb as rocks' candidates. It's been surveyed in, what? 57 states so far? :lol:

When Biden says 161,000 people died in the Joplin tornado, it's a slip of the tongue.

When someone pretending to be Palin says "I can see Russia from my house!" Palin's an idiot.

That right there tells you all you need to know about the left...

No threads on this?

I put this here because I assumed it would end up here regardless from Off the Wall.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/10/palins-involved-in-alaska-brawl-report-says/'>http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/10/palins-involved-in-alaska-brawl-report-says/

Anchorage police spokeswoman Jennifer Castro said Friday that police responded to a report late Saturday of a verbal and physical altercation among about 20 people outside a home in south Anchorage.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/10/palins-involved-in-alaska-brawl-report-says/

A police report details a fight involving members of Sarah Palin's family at an Anchorage house party, including claims that daughter Bristol punched the host in the face.

Are you really using a "Bush=Bad"... Blame Clinton... Blame Bush... Blame Obama... "I am rubber, you are glue tactic... Tit-for-tat, I'm a bigger rat approach. Have you no shame man!

The freaking Palin's?

LoL...

Ding! Gotta go, my Hotpocket is ready.

;-P