DOOOOMED. We're 3-3!!

stevestojan

Outside of my disgust for those blaming the officials on our loss, we are 3 to 4 bad plays away from being 4-2.

Look at our schedule for the first six games.

Here were my thoughts:

Chicago at Chicago? LOSS

Dolphins anywhere? WIN

Chargers anywhere? LOSS

Texans in Houston? 50/50. But I thought Loss.

Detroit???? LOSS

Patriots? Come on.

I had us 1-5 in a weak division.

We're 3-3. We WILL beat NE next time. And my wife at QB would have beaten Houston (plus she loves JJ).

All is not lost, folks.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Outside of my disgust for those blaming the officials on our loss, we are 3 to 4 bad plays away from being 4-2.

Look at our schedule for the first six games.

Here were my thoughts:

Chicago at Chicago? LOSS

Dolphins anywhere? WIN

Chargers anywhere? LOSS

Texans in Houston? 50/50. But I thought Loss.

Detroit???? LOSS

Patriots? Come on.

I had us 1-5 in a weak division.

We're 3-3. We WILL beat NE next time. And my wife at QB would have beaten Houston (plus she loves JJ).

All is not lost, folks.

Don't forget the "If we had a few lucky bounces, we'd be 5-1!" October mantra.

uh? he gave the other team twice in this game, he had a couple of nice passes but he needs to take care of the ball going forwards if we want to win games.

Orton threw one bad pick. That sack/fumble was not his fault. Glenn got absolutely undressed, and Orton never saw the defender coming. Orton made some absolutely spectacular throws today.

There are way too any Bills fans that have become so accustomed to losing that they think its ok

This. In how many NFL cities is anyone excited about 3-3. It's not good enough. Not when you've made multiple "must win now" moves and avoided catastrophic injuries and not when both your division games have been home and you're 1-1.

Just stop because until we beat the Patriots yes we are Exactly that. Doomed and irrelevant.

This too.

This. In how many NFL cities is anyone excited about 3-3. It's not good enough. Not when you've made multiple "must win now" moves and avoided catastrophic injuries and not when both your division games have been home and you're 1-1.

This too.

So losing to the best team in the division for the past dozen years spells total failure? Going .500 in the division is bad?

We're 3-3 and far better than one team (NYJ), arguably far better than another (MIA) and pretty much gave one away today against NE.

I'm still excited.