Oakland Raiders Vs. Buffalo Bills Week 16 Wanna Go?

Mark Vader

Hey everybody,

The Buffalo Bills travel to Oakland this season.

The game is on December 21 and I shall be organizing a gathering for all Bills fans that want to go.

I will also be purchasing group tickets for this game sometime during the first week of November.

If anyone here is interested in joining us at the Oakland Coliseum this year, feel free to contact me here and I will give you all of the details.

Hope to see some of you out here for the game.

GO BILLS!!!

Mods if you feel you have to move this post to the Tailgating thread, by all means do so.

I can't think of two worse games/cities to visit. But we live in Buffalo so I guess we can't really talk. I'll wait until we play in San Diego before I plan an away game trip

Edited by kdiggz

I can't think of two worse games/cities to visit. But we live in Buffalo so I guess we can't really talk. I'll wait until we play in San Diego before I plan an away game trip

Lol. I'd rather visit anywhere in the bay over san diego by a longshot. I'd also much rather live in buffalo than san diego, and I grew up in a CA beach town after moving away from buffalo.

I'll think about going Mark - thanks for the thread!

As a side note, Jets fans are having a fire sale on their tickets on Stub Hub. Just grabbed a pair of upper deck sideline seats for $59 ea. If they look bad vs the Broncos and Pats expect prices to fall even more.

our local midget and peewee football teams were selling tickets for the jets game at $40 a piece. i have a car load going up. we will be screaming loudly from section 338.

Oakland would be a great game to attend. I'd like to make a road trip out of it if I could. Coming from Phoenix.

Lol. I'd rather visit anywhere in the bay over san diego by a longshot. I'd also much rather live in buffalo than san diego, and I grew up in a CA beach town after moving away from buffalo.

I'll think about going Mark - thanks for the thread!

San Diego's awesome. I love going there. Are you just not a fan of the climate?

Beware! Oakland is no joke. I went for the Raiders vs. Texans game. Let's just say in my section alone it was arrest city.

the good thing for Bills fans is that by the time the Bills play there, the Chokeland Faders fans will stop going.

hey no for nothing but i have an in with a dude who has an excellent tailgate spot tailor made for a dec game. one side of my family was at the dolfags game last year,. he offers a real bathroom/place to get out of the cold for a bit...and free electric. i dont know if i can make the raiders game(my job requires that I live in terms of days, not months0...but with all due respect to hammer? this place beats the schit out of his lot for a cold game. And, hammer is the guy who turned me on to it.

PM me if you want my guy's #.

I'll be there, Vader. Live in the East Bay. Hopefully the game means something for us. A division clincher? One can dream, right!?

I'll be there as well. My in-laws live in Ross in Marin, so my bro-in-law (big Raiders fan) bought a block of tix for the family.

Great, look forward to seeing you both. We'll be having a big tailgate as well, so if you want to join in, just let me know and I'll give you the details.