Bills on CBS

No, you get so see both. Jets/DEN on CBS; Bills/Pats on FOX. Enjoy!

Jets are at home so there is no game opposite them. If the Jets were away we might have gotten another game but sadly the Jets are playing and I get to watch them and only them play the Broncos who should beat them fairly easily (Although its the NFL so goofy things could happen).

I normally don't care who is announcing the game but that pair last week was just brutal. Is Rhonde Barber really the best option to be announcing games?

The only thing that gets under my skin is when these guys don't do a bit of homework on either team then make statements during the game that are completely inaccurate, drives me nuts.

I normally don't care who is announcing the game but that pair last week was just brutal. Is Rhonde Barber really the best option to be announcing games?

The only thing that gets under my skin is when these guys don't do a bit of homework on either team then make statements during the game that are completely inaccurate, drives me nuts.

it's not only the lack of homework shown, it's 2 other things which drive me berserk:

the horrible mispronunciations: i.e., Brad-ham

the old news being presented weekly ad nauseum, i.e., FJax is the oldest RB in the NFL, he went to D3 Coe College, Fitz went to Harvard, blah blah blah