Brady listed as questionable

The NFL website lists Tom Brady as "questionable" with an undisclosed ankle injury. Even "if" he plays how does this effect his play. Cannot run away from the Bills D-line.

I guess he finally got over that shoulder injury that kept him on the injury list for most of the past decade.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The New England Patriots couldn't get through the week without a little quarterback drama. Not listed on the injury report all week,Tom Brady was limited in Friday's practice with an ankle injury. He's now designated as questionable to face the Bills in Buffalo on Sunday.

Oh yeah we really better commit all our time to game planning around Janeane Garofalo now.

Belicheat always does this crap. We should list our entire starting defense as questionable. What an A-hole!

meh... weve been fined for not disclosing injuries so im not sure the bills have a large moral high ground

The NFL website lists Tom Brady as "questionable" with an undisclosed ankle injury. Even "if" he plays how does this effect his play. Cannot run away from the Bills D-line.

it means the pats have released their friday injury report - when was the last time he wasnt questionable? 2003?

I find the tweet below hilarious. This guy is a former nfl GM. Does he really think anyone is stupid enough to think he might not play and be "deflated" to see him run out there? Least of all the opposing HC?

@MarkdominikESPN: Belichick put Brady on inj report is mind game vs Buf. Players/coaches slightly think he may not go, but he walks on field and it deflates u

Edited by YoloinOhio

I think Belichick realizes his starting center is going to be out and their line is going to be a disaster. He might be thinking of protecting Brady from the most definite ass whooping that's coming their way in the form of the Bills D-Line.

The starting center is a rookie anyway. And he's Brady's 4th center in past 4 years. It probably won't make much difference.

I find the tweet below hilarious. This guy is a former nfl GM. Does he really think anyone is stupid enough to think he might not play and be "deflated" to see him run out there? Least of all the opposing HC?

@MarkdominikESPN: Belichick put Brady on inj report is mind game vs Buf. Players/coaches slightly think he may not go, but he walks on field and it deflates u

That's fireable stupidity. I cannot believe he would tweet that.