It's tough being a working mother

A bunch of football fans acting like catty blog-reading women and jumping on the hate train for her? Never thought I would see the day.

Also, not that I find this to be an injustice, but there is no market with more gender pay inequality than acting. That much is known.

Edited by MoreOffense

A bunch of football fans acting like catty blog-reading women and jumping on the hate train for her? Never thought I would see the day.

Also, not that I find this to be an injustice, but there is no market with more gender pay inequality than acting. That much is known.

How is my objection to the followng statement being "catty"

“ It would be wonderful if we were able to give this man all of the power that he needs to pass the things that he needs to pass.”

Do you believe unchecked power should be granted to an individual?

How is my objection to the followng statement being "catty"

Do you believe unchecked power should be granted to an individual?

Probably b/c you are fake-arguing with Gwyneth Paltrow.

And why do you think that is?

Probably b/c I don't relate well to female roles, yet my wife will pay attention to the internal struggle of a male character.

You don't need to chase MoreOffense's squirrel /dev/null

The Paltrow hilarious Obama-devotion story is nationwide, but he (she ?) tries to reduce it with laughably obvious language.

As the election approaches we will continue to read an increasing number of funny Obama followers stories.

and I am sure that they will be commented on here...............................................and across America..............lol