Trade TH to?????

BDW1968

I would most likely want to trade him to an NFC team. One of the trading deals would be if he rushes so and so yards, and makes the probowl his first year, we get yuor next first round pick. Since teh NFC sucks so much at running backs, it wouldnt be that hard for him to make it. Especially if Shaun Alexnander walks to an AFC team.

I really don't think it is that much of a risk to have him in the division, either as the main guy for the Dolphins or as the heir apparent to Curtis Martin with the Jets (if they lose Jordan).

His value is relatively high because he seldom goes down on the first hit, he has a high pain threshold (except for this year when it didn't matter) and he is really good at following his blocks. He doesn't really have breakaway speed, fumbles (mostly when he is giving second effort) and is not strong against the blitz.

I think TD should feel about Henry the way Pioli and Belichek felt about Bledsoe 3 years ago...whomever gives the best package wins..no matter what conference or division. Playing Travis Henry twice a year doesn't scare me...

I'd like to see him traded to Arizona, just for the simple fact that he could run for 2000 yards and they will still go 4-12 

Hey, good point. Choosing a team that's rebuilding and in the NFC...Oh, wait--there are 14 of them.

he said soemthing about not wanting to play in cold anymore, so i kinda wanna see him end up in cleveland for irony's sake. plus they'll win 8 games over the next 3 years combined

henry is going to oakland. just makes too much sense to me. davis isn't afraid to make a deal and will overpay if necessary. oakland is where TH is most likely to be successful too. norv turner knows how to use a good running back and isn't married to a system