DeAndre Hopkins - No Effort on Game-ending fumble

thebandit27

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he also went out of bounds pretty early on a reception i think at end of half or game, could have gained another 6-8 yards i think but trouted out of bounds so it seems he doesnt like contact

how about the defender earlier who luckily touched Hilton...im amazed how often i see defenders not touch player just to be sure they are considered down

You mean like Keith Rivers on Arian Foster?

Not sure why you guys are getting so worked up defending Fitz's honor against a (sad) joke. I love me some Fitz. Great guy. But will always turn it over trying to win the game on the last drive.

Fitz earns his money just having to be the guy holding the bag at the end of the game. His teammates crap the bed all game but he gets all the blame because his mistake is on the last drive.

Fitz earns his money just having to be the guy holding the bag at the end of the game. His teammates crap the bed all game but he gets all the blame because his mistake is on the last drive.

Kinda ridiculous. Hilton gets 150 yards in the first quarter, Colts punter recovers his own onside, 24-0, Andre Johnson fumble etc etc. Poor Fitzy.

The Colts lost all momentum after the thrashing they unleashed in the 1st half. Reminded me of the Broncos-Pats game last year, but the Pats came back to win that one.

The defense actually showed up after the 1st half. Their secondary was brutal.