If the Bills had the #1 overall pick.....

d_wag

Huh? Based on "the needs of the franchise," you still take the best value. There is no good value with the #1 overall pick - if we had it, logic says we'd trade down for more picks. However, if we HAD to take someone number 1, we probably ought to take Spears or Derrick Johnson, although neither are worth the top pick.

No doubt in my mind...Mike Williams. We could afford to give him the time he needs to get his game back after being away for a year, and after that he is the future replacement for Moulds.

Could you imagine Moulds, Evans and Williams? Add McGahee to that, and Losman would have no worries.

I'd take Braylon Edwards at #1 without hesitation...The combination of Evans and Edwards at Wide Out in Buffalo would be incredible for years to come...I think Edwards ahead of Mike Williams because even though both are big, tall, match-up nightmares, Edwards is also legit deep threat...Plus, I'm a Michigan Fan so... :w00t:

If the Bills decided to go offense, I would take WR Braylon Edwards. The thought of both Edwards & Evans together plus Moulds is too tantalizing a thought.

If the Bills decided to go defense, I would take LB Derrick Johnson. Our LB corps would become even stronger.

Mike Williams or Braylon Edwards easily. EM would ahve one year left as a bill.

Losman, McGahee, Williams, Evans...WOW!

Course Detroit is saying Harrington, Kevin Jones, Rogers, Williams....and look where that is getting them

Edited because I listed the wrong worthless hokie RB....