The Walking Dead Return

I don't think had ever killed anyone. They alluded to it a few times. It wasn't a Morgan thing as if he was against it, it just never happened. Pretty brutal for his first one to be a sleeping dude.

As for the cold blooded murder thing I guess it depends on how you define it. Daryl with the rocket? Morgan definitely did before he changed. Michonne? Carl wanted to but Herschel...I think Herschel....stopped him.

Abe did as well...Most of Rick's crew has killed. remember the revenge slaughter in the church? who was in on that? But this attack was different, this is turning point. Killing someone in their sleep, just because the hill toppers said they were bad (no real proof), is a big step. They are now the hunters, not just survivors. It will be interesting to see how this plays out...

Found it...Abe, Sash, Rick...

Edited by ricojes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think had ever killed anyone. They alluded to it a few times. It wasn't a Morgan thing as if he was against it, it just never happened. Pretty brutal for his first one to be a sleeping dude.

As for the cold blooded murder thing I guess it depends on how you define it. Daryl with the rocket? Morgan definitely did before he changed. Michonne? Carl wanted to but Herschel...I think Herschel....stopped him.

The rocket launcher is self-defense though. And Carl did shoot some kid during an attack on the prison.

-6_4.jpg?itok=C8loj-Lr

Found this online from last month, so not all accounted for....

http://uproxx.com/tv/infographic-top-killers-the-walking-dead/

It's definitely wrong for Carl. He killed the kid outside the prison and he also put down his mother.

Edit: Oh wait, it says "on screen only". So they can go with one hell of a technicality on Lori's death.

Edited by shrader

Kiefer Sutherland would be an inspired cast addition to TWD.

They make good choices on that stuff. I've never seen the guy that plays Gregory but he was really good in the episode he was in. Jesus is cool and the guy they got for Negan is going to knock it out of the park.

They make good choices on that stuff. I've never seen the guy that plays Gregory but he was really good in the episode he was in. Jesus is cool and the guy they got for Negan is going to knock it out of the park.

You probably have seen Gregory before. He's been in a lot of big stuff. 24 is first that comes to mind. The most recent high profile movie is probably Taken.

You probably have seen Gregory before. He's been in a lot of big stuff. 24 is first that comes to mind. The most recent high profile movie is probably Taken.

Yeah, I instantly said "That's Mason from 24."

The one scene i forgot about was Morgan building what most likely is a jail cell. how's that going to come into play? i don't see it working out as intended.

He could be thinking that he's going to capture and rehabilitate people like was done to him by his "sensi" that convinced him to not kill. Could that even include Rick?

He could be thinking that he's going to capture and rehabilitate people like was done to him by his "sensi" that convinced him to not kill. Could that even include Rick?

I think he will just continue to try and make people see things his way. I think Rick will eventually come around, but not completely. Unfortunately I think a lot of Morgan's ideas will get implemented after he is dead. I hope I'm wrong because I think they can do a lot with his character for in the long run.

I think he will just continue to try and make people see things his way. I think Rick will eventually come around, but not completely. Unfortunately I think a lot of Morgan's ideas will get implemented after he is dead. I hope I'm wrong because I think they can do a lot with his character for in the long run.

He's probably going to lock Abraham in there and starve him to death, as punishment for ruining pancakes for everybody.

He's probably going to lock Abraham in there and starve him to death, as punishment for ruining pancakes for everybody.

This is where 4mer chimes in to talk about Aaron still wanting to make pancakes with Maggie.

This is where 4mer chimes in to talk about Aaron still wanting to make pancakes with Maggie.

I think after being so recently un-gayed Aaron will not be inclined to using crass analogies. He also has competition from Glen who was presumed dead, and Gregory. Add to that the good chance that Maggie will probably un-straight that redhead chick this week which will add a new dimension. I'm guessing that for the time being Aaron will be resigned to bringing back a lot of lotion from his supply runs.

I hate where they're going with Carol now. I can understand doubting some things, but there's no way that the badass that she has become would have ever let the Savior woman get in any punches while Carol had the gun on her. She was so quick with the head shot to the other one (yeah, attempted stab to the stomach, I get it), yet she's hesitant with the main one? This is the same woman who was very quick to kill her own people if she believed it would help the group. It just doesn't add up. Hell, she's already fought off an army of cannibals, that woman would not hesitate to kill someone who had been holding her hostage all day.

edit: And the Negan reveal is going to have to be huge after all of this. If they want to play him off as brutal, he's going to have to Lucille 3 or 4 people at least because Rick's group is pretty damn brutal themselves.

Edited by shrader