The Walking Dead Return

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's because Carol's a legitimate sociopath. Of course, so's everyone else. In that sort of setting, being a sociopath is a survival trait.

It is true that sociopaths stand a better chance to survive the zombie apocalypse. Another group that has an advantage is anyone who has spent a lot of time in Canada on business or for other unknown reasons.....maybe someone with the peace corps. They would be used to being around aimlessly wandering mind numbed drones.

It is true that sociopaths stand a better chance to survive the zombie apocalypse. Another group that has an advantage is anyone who has spent a lot of time in Canada on business or for other unknown reasons.....maybe someone with the peace corps. They would be used to being around aimlessly wandering mind numbed drones.

But if you want to really prepare for an apocalypse of mindless, shambling, unwashed drones, nothing beats Walmart...

But if you want to really prepare for an apocalypse of mindless, shambling, unwashed drones, nothing beats Walmart...

How about a Walmart in Canada just over the border from a state where pot is legal? In the Dorito aisle.

HOLY :censored: BRING IT ON!!!

wow what a plot tease!!!

The funny thing is that it's not a plot tease whatsoever. Each year with these trailers, they only show things from the very first episode. So we're getting a good taste of that one, but we still have no idea where the season as a whole will go. They've become really good at doing this.

The funny thing is that it's not a plot tease whatsoever. Each year with these trailers, they only show things from the very first episode. So we're getting a good taste of that one, but we still have no idea where the season as a whole will go. They've become really good at doing this.

Morgan saying Rick is unstable and needs to be replaced?

that to me is very unexpected especially from where Morgan came from

Fear The Walking Dead starts next month! Don't forget about that one!

got link?

Morgan saying Rick is unstable and needs to be replaced?

that to me is very unexpected especially from where Morgan came from

I'm sure Morgan is still whacked out of his mind. His spiral of insanity has just taken him to a point where he thinks he's of right mind and thinks that he is suddenly the moral authority.

I'm sure Morgan is still whacked out of his mind. His spiral of insanity has just taken him to a point where he thinks he's of right mind and thinks that he is suddenly the moral authority.

He can't be too nutty if he negotiated countless numbers of wandering Canadians from Georgia to Virginia on foot.

He can't be too nutty if he negotiated countless numbers of wandering Canadians from Georgia to Virginia on foot.

I've got a bad news spoiler alert for you. It turns out that Canadians are actually immune and have setup a new capital in the Yukon. At the pace their going right now, it looks like Rick and co. will get there by season 9.

I've got a bad news spoiler alert for you. It turns out that Canadians are actually immune and have setup a new capital in the Yukon. At the pace their going right now, it looks like Rick and co. will get there by season 9.

How many heads will Michone slice before they realize the Canadians aren't technically zombies?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

WOOO HOOO, great episode.

It's too bad that Morgan has been possessed by the ghost of Tyrese though. Why do they always have to make the badass guy a softy who "values all life"? I want crazy Morgan from the last time we saw him. Imagine that guy combined with his new jedi skill set.

It's too bad that Morgan has been possessed by the ghost of Tyrese though. Why do they always have to make the badass guy a softy who "values all life"? I want crazy Morgan from the last time we saw him. Imagine that guy combined with his new jedi skill set.

Oh, I think his next run in with the wolves won't be as passive.