The Walking Dead Return

Here is my biggest head scratcher from the episode. Noah has a bum leg. Why on earth was he selected to be someone that would go out on supply runs? Yeah, he just made the long trip from Atlanta, but I'd be finding him some other job until at least that doctor gets a chance to check him out.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is my biggest head scratcher from the episode. Noah has a bum leg. Why on earth was he selected to be someone that would go out on supply runs? Yeah, he just made the long trip from Atlanta, but I'd be finding him some other job until at least that doctor gets a chance to check him out.

because even with a bum leg he was obviously better prepared than the 2 idiots leading them Deanna knew that.

Haven't really thought of that, but that could be where he went. He was MIA after the surrendering of the guns scene.

Another question...Jessie tells Rick when the older couple is with Currrl and Judith that they haven't seen a baby in a long time. Why not? You would think there would be a birth at sometime in that compound, is it not allowed? Just found it a bit odd.

yup that is the last time I recall seeing the Rev.

WRT babies.... who would really want to raise a baby into that. yet in a safe walled in society it is a fair question.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Are you referring to Wolves? I saw that. but then I thought that the Wolves were way down in the Richmond area.

Yes, they could have followed them?

And a quick question about the beginning. As they were entering the town, Carl saw someone in a window and then quickly the person was gone. I didn't catch a good view, was it an actual person or just a hallucination? For a second I thought he was seeing Lori.

Enid I think?

When Deanna told Rick she exiled people and "that's as good as killing them right?" I wonder if he thought of when he tossed Carol.

For her people yes, Carol not so much!!

Anyone else think it may be time for Carl to get a haircut?

CBF

you mean get some?

Yes, they could have followed them?

true. they could have been followed. yet I'm thinking that since they were spied on for so long the wolves would also have been noticed.

I bet that little chick that Carl watched hop the wall was the one spying on them, and the one who took the gun from the blender.

I think you may be correct,

I also think this crew was the same that inhabited the settlement in Virginia where Noah grew up

I bet that little chick that Carl watched hop the wall was the one spying on them, and the one who took the gun from the blender.

spying from the house outside the gate . Yup Agree

Blender Gun.... Yup also plausible

I think you may be correct,

I also think this crew was the same that inhabited the settlement in Virginia where Noah grew up

meaning the Wolves.

meaning the Wolves.

I certainly would appear that way. 3 get exiled ("lone wolves"), survive, start their own crew/gang and know that the "compound" is a pretty sweet setup (even if the support beams are on the wrong side... ;) )...

still doesn't explain the zombies cut in pieces and loaded in that truck a couple episodes ago, but you never know who they might have met up with...

When does Morgan appear?

Edited by ricojes

still doesn't explain the zombies cut in pieces and loaded in that truck a couple episodes ago, but you never know who they might have met up with...

When does Morgan appear?

Why leave the DC area where millions live(d) and supplies are plentiful and risk a 100 mile trek to Richmond VA?

I'll wager Morgan appears in the last 3 episodes this (spring) season

I have a hard time picturing anyone making it from Richmond to Alexandria unnoticed unless it's a very small group. Rick and co. were watched the most of the way so anyone else would be too. We'll see how they explain that one away if in fact the people who destroyed that community do wind up showing up, but I can see it not making much sense.

Two thoughts on the episode:

1. Given everything that happened with Shane and Lori, it's annoying that they're now hinting at Rick stealing another guy's wife.

2. The spinoff needs to be the Carol show. She has officially become the best character on this show.

1. Given everything that happened with Shane and Lori, it's annoying that they're now hinting at Rick stealing another guy's wife.

2. The spinoff needs to be the Carol show. She has officially become the best character on this show.

1, yes and if you watched Talking Dead and saw the preview for next week, you might have noticed something that hints at this!

sneak peek

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/03/the-walking-dead-episode-514-spend_9.html

Edited by Gary M

1, yes and if you watched Talking Dead and saw the preview for next week, you might have noticed something that hints at this!

sneak peek

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/03/the-walking-dead-episode-514-spend_9.html

Thanks for that. I don't bother with watching Talking Dead. It figures that the guy who is one of the most important in the town is one who won't be around too long.

Oh so much to discuss

1. Rick needs some .... The Doc is a dick on the porch (#porch_dick) to a nice guy to a dick with a beer in next weeks sneak peek preview

and the gun grab at the end when Jessie and Doc walk past him... very interesting?

Was Rick glad for the fence or missing a spot to kill the walker through the fence

Carol sure scared the piss out of the kid when her invisibility suit failed her.

The W (Wolves) have arrived. I knew from spoilers there were baddies (for CBF) around I didn't think it was the Wolves. I was wrong on that.

Is Sasha losing it? Dinner? That's what you are worried about? (loose transcription)

Daryl gets a new bike and a job, (poor buttons) and a new friend

maybe nothing - Does the kids A stamp mean anything?