The Walking Dead Return

You come up with the strangest s***.Sorry I had no idea woman find hair cuts hot.

you posted "shaves, showers and haircut" Jim

Like I said I'm sure the women viewers enjoyed all 3.

My guess is it's the silent girl, Enid. Probably the one that has his gun as well. One other thing that has me thinking, shouldn't the support for the walls be on the inside of the compound?

shhhhhhh

you'll spoil it for the others!!!

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My guess is it's the silent girl, Enid. Probably the one that has his gun as well. One other thing that has me thinking, shouldn't the support for the walls be on the inside of the compound?

Yeah, I thought the same thing. And one other question about that came to mind yesterday. I'm blanking on the woman's name, but she said her husband built the wall. They never flat out said it, but he's dead, right? There was no other mention of him and they didn't meet him.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. And one other question about that came to mind yesterday. I'm blanking on the woman's name, but she said her husband built the wall. They never flat out said it, but he's dead, right? There was no other mention of him and they didn't meet him.

No mention, he was either exiled or dead IMO. They left the whole "exiled" thing wide open, should be an interesting story behind it.

Congresswoman's\Leader's name is Deanna.

Edited by ricojes

No mention, he was either exiled or dead IMO. They left the whole "exiled" thing wide open, should be an interesting story behind it.

When Deanna told Rick she exiled people and "that's as good as killing them right?" I wonder if he thought of when he tossed Carol.

Those exiles are part of that Wolves clan I bet now.

frogs wouldn't just die because the water was rerouted. they'd follow the new path.

Oh wait ... :doh: why am I arguing the "reality" aspect of a fictional series?!?!?! :nana:

I thought that also but we have an area near a college of mine where frogs only live by this bridge. They live nowhere else and are endangered so the Bridge cannot be changed or updated, old wooden bridge. Maybe frogs are more used to territory then other creatures.

Fun fact about last night's episode: the walker under the debris pile who attacked Rick and Carl was played by Scott Ian, guitarist from Anthrax - huge fan who had been a walker on a webisode and got the chance to be on the show last night. His neck looks a little strange because the makeup had to cover is trademark long beard spike.

To me it's assumed he's dead. they were talking wife / husband deaths no?

Those exiles are part of that Wolves clan I bet now.

I thought that also but we have an area near a college of mine where frogs only live by this bridge. They live nowhere else and are endangered so the Bridge cannot be changed or updated, old wooden bridge. Maybe frogs are more used to territory then other creatures.

interesting. I learned something new

Did anyone notice that the woman that gave Rick the haircut, also the one from the food pantry, had a tattoo on the inside of her right wrist? She is kinda homespun, clean cut MILF look and feel going, but then she has this gnarly black tat on the inside of the wrist. Wolf Tattoo?

All the Daryl scenes were classic! Shooting the opossum, declaring he brought dinner, gutting it on the clean porch, not showering, and telling Carol she looked ridiculous, were all great. The gun scene was pretty funny as well, all the guns stacked and Carol barely able to lift it off her shoulder.

After he shot the possum I was waiting for him to yell "Claimed!"

BTW re: the beard - on Talking Dead after the show they had a clip with Lincoln who said Reedus asked him for his shaved beard after the scene - and Reedus has it in the refrigerator in his trailer on the Atlanta set...

That reminds me... Who took Ricks gun he was hiding in the random blender?

Who took Ricks blender gun? The girl or a Zoner? or Some other?

Where was the carper crawler when Rick first hid the gun? taking a nap and his fellow groaners woke him up?

there were not a lot of responses when I asked so far

Did anyone notice that the woman that gave Rick the haircut, also the one from the food pantry, had a tattoo on the inside of her right wrist? She is kinda homespun, clean cut MILF look and feel going, but then she has this gnarly black tat on the inside of the wrist. Wolf Tattoo?

IIRC same girl Jessie. wears many hats. She delivered the food stuff and said hey how bout a haircut

Also, was this clan run out from the other location in virginia where they went looking for safety? The place that was Tyreese was bitten. Same kind of setup, walled community, set apart from others. Also where the headless torsos were found and the heads with the "W"s carved in them.

I saw the tattoo too. I believe it was an owl.

Hairdresser was hot. her husband a deusche

Was the scene with the hairdressers husband a dream? They cut to Rick waking up from a sleep...kind of weird.

I will say, I did like the turn at the end...Rick is turning to the dark-side of the zombie apocalypse...

I love Carol playing possum. Pretending not to be able to take the AR-15 off was classic.

FWIW, Rick is being pretty cavalier about talking take over when he's in the midst of people who have and use remote sound amplifiers and video cameras. They selected the homes for Rick, not the other way 'round. Would you be surprised if they're wired up?

Also, Rick eyed up the church steeple quite a bit. Nice observation point.

Not sure what to make of the girl. I agree she could be a spy but it also could be that she feels the weakness as well and doesn't like being cooped up. Either way, Corrl is about to get a g/f. Also, if Rick decides he wants Jessie, do we honestly think that front porch tool box is going to stop him?

Was the scene with the hairdressers husband a dream? They cut to Rick waking up from a sleep...kind of weird.

I will say, I did like the turn at the end...Rick is turning to the dark-side of the zombie apocalypse...

Dream? not sure. Rick told Deanna he will do what is needed to protect his family and I believe Deanna knows exactly that.

I love Carol playing possum. Pretending not to be able to take the AR-15 off was classic.

FWIW, Rick is being pretty cavalier about talking take over when he's in the midst of people who have and use remote sound amplifiers and video cameras. They selected the homes for Rick, not the other way 'round. Would you be surprised if they're wired up?

Also, Rick eyed up the church steeple quite a bit. Nice observation point.

Not sure what to make of the girl. I agree she could be a spy but it also could be that she feels the weakness as well and doesn't like being cooped up. Either way, Corrl is about to get a g/f. Also, if Rick decides he wants Jessie, do we honestly think that front porch tool box is going to stop him?

maybe that is where the preacher went? I recall that but didn't give it much thought

maybe that is where the preacher went? I recall that but didn't give it much thought

Haven't really thought of that, but that could be where he went. He was MIA after the surrendering of the guns scene.

I don't think it was a dream, but it does set the stage for future engagements. Jessie's husband seems like a real dick and isn't too happy Rick and crew are there. They may be all clean now, but you don't mess with any of these guys, they are zombie apocalypse bad asses!

Another question...Jessie tells Rick when the older couple is with Currrl and Judith that they haven't seen a baby in a long time. Why not? You would think there would be a birth at sometime in that compound, is it not allowed? Just found it a bit odd.

Edited by ricojes