Study finds that when sea levels rise

Beerball

They're obviously drunk.

From the linked story: "Sandy Hook was one of more than a dozen cities that suffered catastrophic flooding when Tropical Storm Sandy struck in October 2012."

I have a boat on Raritan Bay and I'm very familiar with this area. Sandy Hook is a peninsula that's very lightly uninhabited.

Now had they said, Keyport, NJ - I might not quibble. They got smacked by Sandy but even that is a small town.

The damage done in Hoboken, lower Manhattan, and Brooklyn occurred in cities. But Sandy Hook - a "city"... :lol:

Edited by Nanker

Remember a remnant of the laurentide ice sheet is that much of northern North America is still rebounding and rising.... Do you feel yourself being lifted?

Good point! I do feel uplifted! Then I start to surf The Main Board. My bender usually ends somewhere in the bowels of PPP. I then end up 12 feet below sea level in personal "Death Valley." A hot shower usually helps to get me lifted again... Oh and a sh*t and a shave too! I can't imagine what a Hammersticks VT shower would do for my personal well being... One can dream though!

;-)

Good point! I do feel uplifted! Then I start to surf The Main Board. My bender usually ends somewhere in the bowels of PPP. I then end up 12 feet below sea level in personal "Death Valley." A hot shower usually helps to get me lifted again... Oh and a sh*t and a shave too! I can't imagine what a Hammersticks VT shower would do for my personal well being... One can dream though!

;-)

They say my shower creates a feeling of euphoria that can only be replicated by heroin use. When I say they, I mean the heroin addict that frequented my shower. Must be the massage feature....

They say my shower creates a feeling of euphoria that can only be replicated by heroin use. When I say they, I mean the heroin addict that frequented my shower. Must be the massage feature....

Mind if I drop by for a rinse... Please warm my towel.....

They're obviously drunk.

From the linked story: "Sandy Hook was one of more than a dozen cities that suffered catastrophic flooding when Tropical Storm Sandy struck in October 2012."

I have a boat on Raritan Bay and I'm very familiar with this area. Sandy Hook is a peninsula that's very lightly uninhabited.

Now had they said, Keyport, NJ - I might not quibble. They got smacked by Sandy but even that is a small town.

The damage done in Hoboken, lower Manhattan, and Brooklyn occurred in cities. But Sandy Hook - a "city"... :lol:

Not mention, the damage in most of those places would hardly be considered "catastrophic" by any reasonable measure.